Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

skyrocket
Beginner July 2012

Shellac question

skyrocket, 2 of December of 2011 at 10:34 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 4

I have had my first Shellac yesterday. I decided that regular manicures I always screw up on the drive home and smudge so for the wedding something pretty much welded onto my nails was best. My nails grow really well so I didn't want acrylics.

Anyway I love them although after new year I am having them off until the week before the wedding to get my nails in top shape.

But I got home realising the girl who did them barely gave me any aftercare advice so...I am assuming that normal hand creams will lift the Shellac and I should use a CND one only? Also I like to Solaroil my nails but she said not to get any on the nail itself (for the above reason I guess) I can't live without hand cream so do I need to go and source some CND stuff today?

Any tips for looking after them?

4 replies

Latest activity by Avani, 25 of April of 2024 at 14:29
  • Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The only thing that will lift Shellac is acetone. Solar oil is the best thing you can use as it really penetrates through the Shellac and through to your nails, keeping them flexible and prolonging the life of the Shellac.

• skyrocket
    Beginner July 2012
    skyrocket ·
    • Hide content

Thats it. I love Solaroil and I think it keeps my nails looking great, they get all dry in the skin around them otherwise but she said not to use it on the nail itself Smiley sad Do you have Shellac nails? Is it def ok to use the Solaroil on the nails?

• E
    Beginner July 2024 Beijing
    Elnur ·
    • Hide content

Earlier this year, I lost a huge sum of money trading bitcoin on a scam telegram site. I was so devastated making several efforts to get my funds back. I gave up thinking there is no way it can be recovered due to what I’ve heard people say that lost Bitcoin can never be recovered. This made me not even try to see if it’s possible or not. A few weeks ago, when Bitcoin rose to $62,000, while surfing the net on quora I saw testimonies of people who have had their lost cryptocurrency recovered by hackrecovery AT yandex DOT ru. I didn’t hesitate to contact them and with their help all my lost BTC was recovered by them. I have been able to pay off my outstanding debts.

• A
    Waikato
    Avani ·
    • Hide content

Please, permit me to share here, it might help someone. If you have tried to recover your funds using other recovery support and were not successful. I will advise you to contact HACKRECOVERY at YANDEX dot RU. Last few months I accidentally tried to send MATIC to a crypto wallet on Ethereum so of course it never arrived. I can see the polygon wallet it actually went to but of course I don't have the keys. But with the support I got from the Hack recovery team I was able to get my funds back. I hope this helps someone out there !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics