Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsBear2b
Beginner August 2011

Shoe colour for sage green dresses

MrsBear2b, 7 April, 2011 at 14:09 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi ladies, a little help please. By bridesmaids will be in knee length sage green dresses, and holding ivory and light pink flowers. Our colour scheme is bronze,ivory, sage green and hints of pink. What shoes would be best for them? One of the girls is a mess in heels - she's managed to break her ankles a few times just tripping over in trainers. So something with a kitten heel maybe and not too strappy. Also should both girls have the same shoes?

6 replies

Latest activity by Tanya77, 7 April, 2011 at 21:59
  • Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

I have sage green dresses (almost!) and have said to mine they can wear whatevers comfortable on their feet as logn as they not gold! but then again, they long dresses so not so important :/

i guess its whether or not you want them all to match aseeing as they have shorter dresses. personally i dont think people will be checking out their feet so wouldnt worry about matching!!

• Gurzle
    Beginner April 2013
    Gurzle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know it shouldn't - but this really made me laugh! Bless her.

Hmmm...soft pink would be lovely...I agree

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

go for bronze, get some lovley bronze flat strappy gladiator style sandals around at the mo!

• MrsBear2b
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsBear2b ·
    • Hide content

Wonderful thanks all. It's just finding the right ones that will be comfortable enough for them for the day (although they can change later on I suppose). Right I'll be on the lookout for pink or bronze, nothing too tacky and blingtastic either.

• Tanya77
    Beginner August 2011
    Tanya77 ·
    • Hide content

My colours are dusky pink, sage green and ivory. Had a lot of stress finding the bridesmaids' shoes to go with their knee-length sage green dresses. Eventually went for some gorgeous ivory satin shoes from Debenhams (£20 in the sale) and both sisters are happy (despite their differing tastes...!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics