Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2015

shoes & bunions

conway13, 28 of March of 2015 at 11:26 Posted on Planning 0 4

Morning ladies,

I received my wedding shoes today which i love , only problem is that i have a small bunion on my left foot and when i tried the shoes they rubbed against it and which is a bit painful anyone know how i can relief this pain. I love these shoes and i dont want to send them back. Also dont want to be in pain on wedding day.

4 replies

Latest activity by conway13, 28 of March of 2015 at 20:41
  • Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

You can buy Scholl products like bunion protectors. But the honest answer is send them back!

Most brides under estimate how much walking and standing they will have to do on the wedding day. You will probably only sit down during the meal while you are eating (and the speeches)

• C
    Beginner August 2015
    conway13 ·
    • Hide content

I think i will try the bunion protectors and then make a decision about shoes.

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Could you keep wearing them to stretch them a bit? Hopefully that should ease the pressure on that area.

• Mrs.K2b
    Beginner August 2015
    Mrs.K2b ·
    • Hide content

I also have a bunion - No pain compares to feeling of bones deforming!! I usually end up having to go up a size in certain shoes to accommodate 'the foot lump'. When I got my wedding shoes I went for the size that was most comfortable for the bunion foot, but then the other is slightly loose, but fits much better with a half insole. I will also be breaking them in well by wearing them around the house between now and August so that they're well moulded!!

Do you think you could maybe go up to the next size?

• C
    Beginner August 2015
    conway13 ·
    • Hide content

Thats a good idea to stretch them and walk around in them i think i will try that for a week see how i get on.

i Dont think i can go up another size as i think they be too loose on me but thanks for the suggestion

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics