Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Eskimo329
Beginner May 2015

shoes help :-)

Eskimo329, 21 of April of 2014 at 21:57 Posted on Planning 0 12

Hi brides to be.

I know there have been a few threads recently but I need your help. im looking for some shoes preferably ivory with lace detail or something that will go with a country theme but with a heel no more than 3cm. has anyone seen or got anything similar. spent hours looking with no luck. :-(

thanks girls and guys xxxx

12 replies

Latest activity by Ddpunk, 22 of April of 2014 at 18:18
  • beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content

I've got Rainbow Club Melanie; they're very pretty but the heel is higher than 3cm - they're not sky high though, probably about 6cm at a guess

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

Irregular Choice always get my vote and these ones might fit the bill...

/

They do have a 4cm heel though, I don't know if that one extra cm would be a problem?

• A
    Beginner July 2014
    Aykay ·
    • Hide content

I also needed a small heel due to h2b suddenly developing paranoia about having a giantess bride lol. I found a very plain pair on sale in my dress shop and then accessorised with stunning shoe clips. Dont tell anyone but I also got some ivory lace pumps for my reception in Primark for a fiver!! Had been looking all over for a pair and couldnt believe it when I saw them in there. I think bhs also have lace pumps. I found heels tend to be either high or non existent.

• A
    Beginner July 2014
    Aykay ·
    • Hide content

I also needed a small heel due to h2b suddenly developing paranoia about having a giantess bride lol. I found a very plain pair on sale in my dress shop and then accessorised with stunning shoe clips. Dont tell anyone but I also got some ivory lace pumps for my reception in Primark for a fiver!! Had been looking all over for a pair and couldnt believe it when I saw them in there. I think bhs also have lace pumps. I found heels tend to be either high or non existent.

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

I tried these little kitten heels on in dune at the weekend - nice and low. I didn't buy them but they could easily be jazzed up with some shoe clips. http://www.dunelondon.com/decora-dune-bride-woven-peep-toe-mid-heel-court-shoe-0094503940090371/

• L
    Beginner September 2014
    LucyLastic ·
    • Hide content

BHS also do a very low peep toed lace heel, but they only had wide fit when I ordered them& being a size 3 already they were too big.

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

I have these but there is only lace on the back. I have a lace dress and they're perfect for mine;

• Eskimo329
    Beginner May 2015
    Eskimo329 ·
    • Hide content

These are great alyj66 where are they from?xx

• Eskimo329
    Beginner May 2015
    Eskimo329 ·
    • Hide content

Don't worry I have found them - didn't realise the link above was them. Wonder if they come in other colours?

Found these beauties on monsoon but too high Smiley sadhttps://uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_4,mon_4.22/5430134642

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Here's the link;

http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/xhr-list/product/5933/daisy-dayz.html

You can probably shop around but I think they're all about the same price, glad you like them.

ETA

Yes they come in different colours, google daisy dayz and it should come up with them all. I've got a blue pair and then I changed my mind and bought the cream ones.

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

Someone on this forum introduced me to Ruby Shoo shoes - they're quite similar to irregular choice shoes so might be worth a look too Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics