Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2013

short hair for wedding day ... flash me!

sparkle52, 16 August, 2012 at 20:17 Posted on Planning 0 11

Can anyone who had short hair for wedding day flash me? I have chin length bob and not sure what to do? Thx

11 replies

Latest activity by Pompey, 17 August, 2012 at 13:59
  • V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

I'm exactly the same! I can't flash from my phone but Google Chloe Sullivan Wedding and the pictures of her in a wedding dress is what I'm going for. But I'm going to have a slight side parting & a messy French plait going from the front of my parting round to the side to stop me from tucking my hair behind my ear.xx

• samwiches
    Beginner August 2013
    samwiches ·
    • Hide content

I don't have short hair myself, but I did a quick google and found a few cuties for you:

Hope that helps a bit ?

• Jen_P
    Dedicated August 2013
    Jen_P ·
    • Hide content

Glad you have asked this! I have a chin length bob and I am at a loss as what I can do with it so that it just dosn't look the same as every day. Will be keeping an eye on this for some ideas Smiley smile x

• HLT
    Beginner August 2012
    HLT ·
    • Hide content

Some lovely styles above - although what's wrong with model 2's face??!

It's hard finding a style for short hair. I have grown mine specifically for the wedding and I cannot wait to have it all chopped off in two weeks time!!

• S
    Beginner July 2013
    sparkle52 ·
    • Hide content

Having a mind blank, what is the blond lady's name. Love this hair style. Thanks all for posting.

Vintage84 - think yours sounds lovely, when is your wedding? you'll have to flash me after you've had a trial.

Sarmar - July2013 twin - think wavy is prob way to go and 50s sounds lovely esp as am having tea length dress. I can't remember are you doing tea length too?

• ladyzoot
    Beginner August 2012
    ladyzoot ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Naomi Watts. My friend had her hair like this for her wedding with a couple of flowers in it, and it looked gorgeous!

• V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

Sparkle52 - we're getting married next April but I'm hoping I'll have my trial around Christmas time. Just growing a daft side fringe out (total mistake having it cut in the first place). I'll definitely flash on here when it's done!

• S
    Beginner July 2013
    sparkle52 ·
    • Hide content

Managed to find a few styles myself so thought would share, obviously the naomi watts one (remmebred her name) was already helpfully flashed. They all seem to be blonde, wouldn't mind some brown haired / dark haired pics but more difficult to find.

If anyone has a pic from their wedding day I would love to see

• S
    Beginner July 2013
    sparkle52 ·
    • Hide content

Ladyzoot you beat me to it!

vintage84 - look forward to the pics

thinking might grow mine from now on just in case, wavy styles prob need slightly longer hair as don't think above chin length would suit me

thanks for inspiration girls

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My sister had her hair like this as my BM. i was going to keep my short hair but decided to grow it for the wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics