Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2010

Short hairstyles for brides

beccaboots, 25 June, 2009 at 14:15 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi can anyone out there offer any advice for styles for short hair. I have an inverted bob with a blunt fringe and am struggling to find styles. Does anyone out there have short hair who has already found a style... thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by busybee29, 25 June, 2009 at 22:11
  • Weather Girl
    Beginner October 2009
    Weather Girl ·
    • Hide content

Hi welcome to Hitched!

Your hair sounds similar-ish to mine and I'm not really doing anything different to it (there's not really much I can do without hair extensions to be honest). My mum's a hairdresser so she's just going to put some ooomph in it so that it looks a bit more dramatic than usual. How long are the sides?

I'm probably not being much help am I?

• zoej1983
    Beginner August 2009
    zoej1983 ·
    • Hide content

I have an inverted bob also with a graduated fringe. Have you got a veil, tiara, or both?

I am wearing both, im probably having the back backcombed slightly to give it a little height. Im having the veil just infront of the backcombed bit.

I hope that helps slightly, I really struggled to find any pictures of brides with an inverted bob. Good luck though

Zoe

• tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

Welcome to hitched.

there is a link somewhere that takes you too short bridal styles someone should have it.

Are you going down the formal or relaxed path. Do you want a veil and tiara or just a veil or just a fascinator (which is becoming more popular)...or how about a lovely flower in the side?!!

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

My hair is cut into a graduated bob and whilst I initially was just going to wear it down practically it just wasn't going to last the day. It's amazing what hairdressers can actually do with short hair so mine was put in rollers and then pinned into curls which was fab as it stayed the same all day and didn't blow around in the wind.

Some sections managed to be pinned up and no more but it still looked great.

I went for a low tiara knowing I wouldn't have much height behind it.

• busybee29
    Beginner July 2010
    busybee29 ·
    • Hide content

I've recently had all my long hair chopped off into a 'pob' which i love! I was going for a messy up do but now i really dont want to grow it again. I'me thinking of something like this...

or maybe a birdcage veil

x x

P.s project wedding is great for pics!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics