Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2024 North London

Short wedding dress

Charlotte, 14 of January of 2024 at 10:37 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 3
I am getting married in august this year and am looking for a short city wedding dress. I am happy to travel but am struggling to find the style of dress I’m after. Wanting to stay away from fast fashion brands. Inspiration pic is the kind of dress I’m looking for.Short wedding dress 1

3 replies

Latest activity by Imogen, 19 of January of 2024 at 13:23
  • Ivana
    Dedicated August 2024 East London
    Ivana ·
    • Hide content

Hi,
    Also getting married in Aug of this year in London!

Have you checked Meshki, Club L London and ASOS? Those are my go to at the moment for dresses for my wedding.

• F
    Beginner May 2024 Lancashire
    Future Mrs J ·
    • Hide content
    Can you do a reverse imagine search on google to see if any similar dresses come up in the results? That’s what I always do if I see something I like but unsure where it’s from then normally similar clothes come up from other places
  • Imogen
    Beginner June 2024 South East London
    Imogen ·
    • Hide content

Hey!

I have a long dress but have looked for a short one for the evening a bit like yours. I've been doing what Future Mrs J says above (google image search - though I use the app Google lens), and it's been so so so good, even when I see pics on instagram of shorter dresses it means I can easily find out where they're from.

I've personally landed on a Revolve dress from Elliatt, they're not cheap but not insanely expensive either, and they have quite a few lovely ivory coloured short dresses (though come up incredibly small). Revolve in general had by far the best selection.

I also looked at Reformation.

Hope that helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics