Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

belindacoles
Beginner May 2011

Shot glasses - wedding favours

belindacoles, 23 June, 2010 at 13:42 Posted on Planning 0 6

If anyone is considering shot glasses as wedding favours check out www.coffeecups.co.uk

Ive ordered mine from here, and am having them personalised to show our names, a heart logo and the wedding date - then we are going to fill them with little foil covered chocolate balls.

They are very helpful and a great price for a unique personalised favour!!

6 replies

Latest activity by belindacoles, 24 June, 2010 at 17:06
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

What a cool idea - my other halfs friends are big drinkers so some of those on the table will go down a storm! Thanks

• belindacoles
    Beginner May 2011
    belindacoles ·
    • Hide content

Me and H2B met on a heavy night containing lots of shots haha, so we have always had this thing between us where we collect shot glasses wherever we travel etc, so thought it would be a good sentiment for us to have them!

Got my sample the other day and they look great!!

• lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Aw, I Love this idea! We were planning on personalised chocolate bars with guest name on the main part to double up as name places...but now I want shot glasses! I don't think this site does them individually personalised? Don't suppose you came over any that did on your travels?

Such a good idea - was thinking the guests can have their shots in them as the night gets messier too!

• *porsche*
    Beginner January 2001
    *porsche* ·
    • Hide content

I love this idea, like the champers glasses aswell. Well done for your find. ?

• belindacoles
    Beginner May 2011
    belindacoles ·
    • Hide content

Lamby - they dont personalise them individually, no. We are going to fill our with little choccy balls and then have like a kinda flag thing (think card on cocktail stick LOL) sticking out with the guests name... hard to explain what I mean Smiley smile

These are the options we had, we have gone for 2nd one in - taller with black etching!

Placed my order yesterday, £147 for 85, incl VAT & postage.... you can also get little boxes for them for 20p each

• lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Aw, they're lovely - think I know what you mean about the flag thing, will look fab!

Think I'll stick to the chocolate bars now it's so close (though I emailed them some questions at weekend and haven't heard back as yet, humph!) But would have switched if they did take care of the place names too!

They are lovely - top find - and a favour the guests will def keep! ?

• belindacoles
    Beginner May 2011
    belindacoles ·
    • Hide content

Oh thats a shame, they have come back to me quite quickly.

The chocolate sounds just as good though :o)

xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics