Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Dedicated March 2024 Essex

Should i Book Hmu?

Alison, 27 of December of 2022 at 10:43 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0

Getting married March 24. 4pm ceremony with 4 adult bridesmaids and one flower girl (will be 5, almost 6).

I feel like I should want to get my hair and make up done professionally and I definitely want to look my best and I also am wondering if my bridesmaids are expecting it.
HOWEVER:- I absolutely despise going to the hair dressers. I have quite sensory needs about my hair so I would not enjoy the experience of having my hair done. I have never had my make up done professionally but I generally don’t enjoy being faffed about with.-I am a poor sleeper, particularly when I have something big to worry about. Part of the reason for the 4pm ceremony is to give me the opportunity for a lie in (as knowing you have to get up early makes it harder to sleep). I don’t want to be tired and zombie like on my wedding day. I’m concerned with 6 people’s hair to do we would have to be up at the crack of dawn even though our ceremony is late in the day.
What I absolutely don’t want to do is just straighten my hair and end up shoving it up in a scrunchie so if I don’t book hair I am going to have to work out a decent way of doing it myself. I’m pretty confident doing my own make up mind you.
Just trying to weigh up the pros and cons…

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics