Skip to main content
Charlie
Beginner July 2022 Northamptonshire

Show me your diy bridal makeup…..

Charlie, 12 January 2022 at 11:47 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 3
Saved
Hello Brides,

We are getting married in a registry office in July, just a small wedding. I have received some quotes for bridal makeup but can not justify spending that much just on makeup 🙈 so will be braving doing my own eeeekk! Please can you share your bridal DIY makeup photos and share any tips/ hints! Many thanks 😊

3 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 15 April 2022 at 08:44
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·

Have a look on you tube for bridal make up tutorials, there are loads of different styles and easy to follow, so you may find something you like and can play around with different ides and practice before hand. Don't be afraid to do more than you would think to ensure it lasts all day, and do your base layer an hour before you leave so it has time to settle

this article may be useful

19 DIY Wedding Makeup Tips - How to Do Your Own Bridal Makeup (cosmopolitan.com)

• Charlie
    Beginner July 2022 Northamptonshire
    Charlie ·
    View quoted message
    Hey!

Thank you so much for the advice! I have looked at the link you posted and bookmarked, some great info on there Smiley smile xx
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated July 2022 Durham
    Charlotte ·
    Hi Charlie I'm too getting married in July as we decided to bring our wedding forward from November. I also didn't want to spend that much for make up or even my hair to be honest.
    And I do agree with Charlotte, there's a good range of videos on YouTube regarding DIY wedding makeup and I was even lucky to find a few hair tutorials too.
    I thought I had decided on how to have my hair but I'm thinking it's my go to style, everytime I go out somewhere nice. Hope you find what you're after!!!! Best wishes

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics