Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2016

Show me your E.Rings!!!! ****

Moonbeam88, 21 of September of 2015 at 17:11

Posted on Planning 47

Long story but after a fault with my engagement ring I have had to pick a new one. I ended up going for something pretty much identical to what my OH originaly picked as I could sense that's what he wanted to do. But the whole experience of picking a ring (which i didn't get to do the first time as...

Long story but after a fault with my engagement ring I have had to pick a new one. I ended up going for something pretty much identical to what my OH originaly picked as I could sense that's what he wanted to do. But the whole experience of picking a ring (which i didn't get to do the first time as it was a compete surprise) made me realise how many unique and beautiful styles there is out there!!!

So i thought a mass ring flash would be good to show off all those sparklers!!! x

47 replies

• R
    Beginner September 2015
    RomanticBlueFlowers251 ·
    • Hide content

• Kittylove
    Beginner August 2015
    Kittylove ·
    • Hide content

Here is my baby with the wedding ring. OH picked it himself, the boy done good.

• F
    Beginner August 2016
    FutureMrsMarshall ·
    • Hide content

This is mine! He picked it out after I showed him some pictures of styles I liked. Apparently he had a hard time conveying to the jeweller that I really wanted something classic and small rather than 'different and interesting'... she kept showing him all these elaborate designs that would just look ridiculous on my tiny baby fingers! ? I think it's perfect!

• J
    Beginner April 2013
    JanetJones ·
    • Hide content

That's fab

• JayneysGettingMarried
    Beginner June 2017
    JayneysGettingMarried ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ah okay! I wanted a black diamond originally but H2B wasn't keen so I decided on my sapphire instead x

• H
    Beginner April 2016
    HCBao ·
    • Hide content

This is mine, I had an idea of what I wanted but we ended up choosing the actual ring together, from the diamond to the band.

I wanted something classic but also slightly different and unique too, luckily my F thinks the same way and we both loved the hidden design of the setting.

• Kat Furlong
    Beginner October 2016
    Kat Furlong ·
    • Hide content

Love that!

• Mrsjones2024
    Rockstar June 2024 Essex
    Mrsjones2024 ·
    • Hide content

Ahhh nice! I was thinking the same but I have looked at a few friends who have recently got married. They have sparkly bands for the ER and sparkly bands for the wedding ring. They look lovely and it really finishes it off. I think a plain band would look weird next to something so sparkly. So I am going to have a sparkly band too. We haven't picked ours yet as we aren't getting married until July 2017 x

• Mrsjones2024
    Rockstar June 2024 Essex
    Mrsjones2024 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry Boro_Bex, I don't know how to quote on here! X

• S
    Curious November 2017
    SunnyIvoryCars376 ·
    • Hide content

Here re is mine Smiley smile I love it but going to struggle to find a wedding ring!

• S
    Beginner June 2017
    SammyBride ·
    • Hide content

Hi, newly engaged here! We actually bought the ring together- we had no intention to, but we went into a jewellers a few months ago for me to check my size and I burst into tears when I tried this on one! So my partner insisted that I had to have it. It's SO sparkly, I can't stop looking at it Smiley smile

• FutureMrsMcCall
    Beginner October 2016
    FutureMrsMcCall ·
    • Hide content

This is mine Smiley smile

• J
    Beginner May 2018
    Jade1990 ·
    • Hide content

Surprise engagement so he picked the ring by himself and I love it its absolutley perfect. Was 4 sizes too big though so still waiting on a new one as had to get it made again from scratch Smiley sad

• Arpee
    Beginner August 2016
    Arpee ·
    • Hide content

Mine belonged to my grandma Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics