Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner August 2014

Shropshire Petals

parma violets, 20 of July of 2014 at 17:14 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi,

I am looking to order my confetti and was wondering if anyone had stumbled across a discount code for shropshire petals. I am sure I have seen them in my wedding mags before but since I have decided to order have not see one! X

4 replies

Latest activity by parma violets, 20 of July of 2014 at 20:03
  • jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

Join their mailing list and you often get updates / emails with offeras in them.

• S
    Beginner May 2015
    simone12 ·
    • Hide content

There is one in Wedding magazine at the moment. Its say to visit shropshirepetals.com/wedding for a 20% off code.

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Arrghh, it's only valid on orders over £100!! Thanks for posting though Simone, I'm sure it will be useful for some brides. I too am looking for cheap(er) petal confetti; we only have 22 guests so don't need much but I resent paying £30 for something that lasts about 3 seconds and is then quite literally left on the floor to rot!!

• P
    Beginner August 2014
    parma violets ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the link. Just wondering how people have found their suggested amounts? One site I found said 1 pint = 10 cone but shropshire says 1 litre = 10 cones ( which they equate to being approximately 1.76 pints?) I also looked at e size of their cones which look huge! I plan to make mine using paper doilies so they should be smaller. Has anyone already got their confetti ( small flower petals) and would be able to share their experience? X

• P
    Beginner August 2014
    parma violets ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the link. Just wondering how people have found their suggested amounts? One site I found said 1 pint = 10 cone but shropshire says 1 litre = 10 cones ( which they equate to being approximately 1.76 pints?) I also looked at e size of their cones which look huge! I plan to make mine using paper doilies so they should be smaller. Has anyone already got their confetti ( small flower petals) and would be able to share their experience? X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics