Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Trish2014
Beginner June 2014

Shropshire petals - discount code?

Trish2014, 9 of April of 2014 at 20:58 Posted on Planning 0 8

I was just thinking about ordering a bit of confetti for the big day and when I got to the checkout it asked me if I have a discount code. I've googled and tried a couple but think they must be out of date. Does anyone have a current code?

8 replies

Latest activity by ClaireD*, 26 of April of 2014 at 21:13
  • A
    Beginner April 2014
    Angeleyes501 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry don't have a code I tried looking two weeks ago for one and instead bought from Perditas petals who were less expensive and delivery was fast.

• P
    Beginner August 2014
    parma violets ·
    • Hide content

I have just looked at the perditas petal site but hey don't seem to have any prices. Would you mind sharing how much a 2 litre bag is please? Just for an idea. What colours did you choose? X

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

Not a useful contribution - but my (non-discounted) Shropshire petals (kaleidoscope) have arrived and they are beautiful!!

• P
    Beginner August 2014
    parma violets ·
    • Hide content

Thanks! I did think it was a little strange but have found lots of 'wedding' related sites requiring price on application. I must look more closely in future!

• A
    Beginner April 2014
    Angeleyes501 ·
    • Hide content

I went for lilac/purple watercolour mix £24 for 4 litres enough to do 40 cones. It's roughly a litre per 10 cones. Will let you in 9 days of they stain my dress.

• Trish2014
    Beginner June 2014
    Trish2014 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone - I do love the petals and was planning on going for 2 litres. It might be a bit tight for 27 guests but I don't expect everyone to pick some up. Angeleyes - fingers crossed the colour doesn't run but I'll be interested in hearing the results and best of luck for your big day!

• goldpants
    Beginner May 2014
    goldpants ·
    • Hide content

Enter BRIDEA for 10% off x

• ClaireD*
    Beginner May 2014
    ClaireD* ·
    • Hide content

Just tried BRIDEA, which does work at 10%, but only when the basket value is quite high. Didn't work under £50.

Anyone got any other codes available, pretty please?!?!?!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics