Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ellebob
Beginner February 2013

Shrugs for babies/children

ellebob, 2 of November of 2012 at 08:08 Posted on Planning 0 9

Does anyone know anywhere you can get matching shrugs for babies and young girls? The only one I knew was BHS but they're out of stock. Or failing that, just somewhere you can get ones for babies.

I'm looking at shrugs rather than cardigans/boleros because my daughter will be 7 months but is small for her age so the 6-9 month sleeves will probably be too long for her.

9 replies

Latest activity by Jennifer, 8 of March of 2024 at 15:38
  • *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried monsoon?

• C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content

We got ours from Debenhams, I also saw some on Very when looking for adult ones the other day.

Might be worth having a quick look at Tesco and Asda as they sometimes do them, especially with christmas parties coming up, but also christenings and communions are all year round.

• ellebob
    Beginner February 2013
    ellebob ·
    • Hide content

I can't find any for babies on Debenhams or Very, am I searching wrong?

Monsoon have some for babies but are out of stock for children ? At least I know they exist somewhere though!

• T
    Beginner
  • L
    Beginner December 2012
    LEA2012 ·
    • Hide content

My friends baby (1 year old) recently had a naming day and she had a fluffy shrug on which was lovely, it was from Monsoon x

• K
    karina@dragonfly-dresses.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I can get these for you in chidrens sizes - small, medium and large. Email me ******@*****************.**.** if you need any further info

• P
    Beginner April 2013
    polarbex ·
    • Hide content

Oooh I'm having a similar problem but looking for pinky purple!

• ellebob
    Beginner February 2013
    ellebob ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooh, even harder!

• C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is what I was thinking of on very:

http://www.very.co.uk/freespirit-girls-faux-fur-cape/924841205.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f2249%2fq%2fivory

but looking at it, I think its too old for a baby.

or these on debenhams:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_248020300685_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7Etxtivory%7EKids

or http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_248020501685_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7Etxtivory%7EKids

but again looking at them, they're probably too big too ?

I usually search under colour, such as 'ivory' or 'white' then narrow it down on the options down the side after its brough all the results up - as every shop calls them different from bolero to shrug to cape to i think I've even seen cover up used.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics