Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

celticgoddess
Beginner March 2012

Sick of being skint!

celticgoddess, 30 June, 2012 at 18:37 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

Got paid two days ago and already I am skint! All the bills come out of my account and we live off H's wage, but this month there was a few extra things like birthdays to pay out for. He gets paid in about 11 days, its going to be a long wait!

5 replies

Latest activity by Sparkles82, 1 July, 2012 at 09:45
  • Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

I feel your pain. This last month was horrendously skint, we both got paid on fri but still feel skint as the money is already spent, if not literally it is allocated. Was so skint last month that I had to withdraw money from the wedding fund ☹️

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Sorry to hear this, ladies. Sending lots of 'It could be you!' lottery style win vibes your way.

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

I concur too☹️ Particularly frustrating when all your savings are tied up in the wedding and you get an email about an amazing holiday deal just to rub your face in it!

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

Tell me about it- got paid friday and i've a £10 left till next friday- being skint sucks!! ?

• Sparkles82
    Beginner April 2013
    Sparkles82 ·
    • Hide content

I am with you on this one!

I get so so frustrated with myself. We are very very lucky, our disposable income is huge compared to the rest of my family. My wage pays our bills, food, fuels etc, and we live of OH's wage, which is usually about £1300. So how the hell are we always skint?? We waste so much money its unreal, and every month we say "we must tighten our belts, no reckless spending" then lo and behold, we are skint with over a week left till payday again.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics