Skip to main content
Sheilla
Beginner September 2023 Cambridgeshire

Similar dresses to this gll Nathalia??

Sheilla, 22 June 2022 at 02:03 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
Saved
I absolutely LOVE this dress Grace Loves Lace Nathalia dress but for the £2k price tag I’m just not sure I can afford it!! 😩

My question is… has anyone come across anything similar but for less? TIA xx
Similar dresses to this gll Nathalia?? 1

4 replies

Latest activity by M Abrahams, 3 July 2022 at 23:07
  • Abigail
    Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland
    Abigail ·

Hey!

I haven't come across a dress like this, but look at your local bridal wear stores! book some appointments and show them this as your inspiration! They may have something similar to this or something even better. Have you had a look on wed2b? or wed4less? if your wanting to save money these are great places to go to! but 100% recommend going to a bridal store first as they offer an amazing experience.

If you do, go with a budget and good idea of what you want and they will help you find the dress you love. I went in with an image in my head of exactly what i wanted and came away with the opposite definitly worth keeping yourself open to try other style dresses on. Hope this is helpful! x

• Sheilla
    Beginner September 2023 Cambridgeshire
    Sheilla ·
    View quoted message

Hi Abigail,

Thanks for your reply! How exciting you already have your dress!! When is your wedding? I had no idea wed2B existed until I started until I started looking at forums on here and have never heard of wed4less. But I'm going to check them out right now! Ooh I have another question as you seem to be a bit further ahead than me.. When should I buy my wedding dress? How many months do I need to leave it ideally? Thanks! Smiley smile

• Abigail
    Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland
    Abigail ·
    View quoted message
    Hi, I only just said yes to the dress on Saturday! My wedding is in March 2023. They did say I was slightly pushing it as can take between 6-8 months for wedding dresses to come into stock at the moment.
    Wed4less is local to me but I’m sure they have other shops if your in the uk! I would deffo recommend going to one of your local bridal stores to get an amazing experience. When’s your wedding? Do you have quite a while?
  • M
    Beginner November 2022 Nottinghamshire
    M Abrahams ·
    Hello, I bought my dress from wed2b which is the india dress. I tried on dion too and a few others but don't remember their names. There was a beautiful beginning with a Z. Only one was off the shoulder but all were very similar to this grace loves lace style so I'd definitely give them a try..

Bought my dress in January, my wedding is in November. I think that was super early tbh but I guess once you know you know, have fun shopping around I hope this helps x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics