Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner January 2015

Simplebridesmaiddresses.co.uk

LPsoontobeMrsD, 3 of November of 2014 at 15:23 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi everyone,

I just wondered if any of you have used simplebridesmaiddresses.co.uk and if they were any good? Or can you recommend any other websites for bridesmaids dresses? I'm struggling to find long red dresses!!

Thanks Smiley winking xx

1 replies

Latest activity by naldosmith, 7 of October of 2015 at 00:42
  • G
    Beginner March 2015
    gembluetopaz ·
    • Hide content

I can recommend evica.co.uk. I got mine from there, they have a shop in London. They arrived within a couple of days but sizes are really small so best to check their sizing guide. They exchanged one of mine quickly enough and prices aren't stupid money.

• N
    Beginner July 2015
    naldosmith ·
    • Hide content

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses for my up coming wedding and ppl would say oh be careful it be nothing like the picture! So I ordered one to see how it was! It arrived 3 weeks from placing my order and the communication was very good! When I opened it I was shocked how exact the dress is to the picture! It's Georgous! Only thing I have to take it up but that was my fault as I asked for extra length!! I'm booking the rest of my bridesmaids dresses soon! But custom made this time as I ordered standard UK 8! Very pleased! Well made!

I recommend this company 100%!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics