Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2012

Sincerity Bridal dress

Meggiemoo1981, 26 September, 2011 at 20:12 Posted on Planning 0 19

Has anyone had or tried on a a Sincerity Bridal dress? Are they expensive? I LOVE the look of http://www.sinceritybridal.com/sin/3656 but not sure of the costs.

19 replies

Latest activity by Meggiemoo1981, 10 February, 2012 at 08:56
  • Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Mines a sincerity!! looking at yours its similar to mine and new mine was £1200, however i got it in the sale for £600!!

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

Ooooooooooooo which dress is it, if you don't mind me asking?? Was it from a sample sale?

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content

My dress is Sincerity 3349. Should have been £850 (so not overly expensive for a wedding dress) but I got an ex-sample dress so only cost me £300! I love them, and they seem reasonably priced for wedding dresses

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

My Sincerity dress (3501) was £620, full price.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

it was 3158, in blush!! It was from a sample sale yeh, absolutely perfect condition!! 4 sizes too big but the seamstress advised me itl be fine to take in!!!

• H
    Beginner January 2018
    heath1980 ·
    • Hide content

They are gorgeous dresses and sounds like some fellow brides to be got some fantastic deals!

• F
    Beginner October 2011
    fatbride ·
    • Hide content

Mine is sincerity 4505 and it was £295 in the sale reduced from about £800 i think.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

crikeys you got a bargain!!

• F
    Beginner October 2011
    fatbride ·
    • Hide content

I did! It was an expensive shop i went into and as i had a budget i asked if they had any sale dresses and they only had this one that had only gone into sale either that day or the day before, so i tried it on and it fit like a glove and is beautiful on. So i snapped it up, this was after a day in and out of shops trying stuff on, twas fate i tell you!

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

I have just had an email back off Sincerity and say dress 3656 is part of the 2012 collection and not out until November. Boooooooooooooo. I'm still going to try other styles on but may wait to try that one on too. It is going to be £930 which is over budget.

In your experience(s), how negotiable were dress shops? Especially if the design is brand new??

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooooh just had a look. It is stunning!!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

not very esp if its a 'this season' dress!!! last seasons dresses they can be swayed but defo not new season in my experience!

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Your dress is truly beautiful. I want mine now!!!

• Annah304
    Beginner April 2011
    Annah304 ·
    • Hide content

Mine was Sincerity 3574 - lace-up back, detachable train - and it cost £705 plus alterations, which was perfectly within budget for me. They are really well-made dresses and very comfortable while pulling you in all the right places!

• F
    Beginner December 2011
    Fay105 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all,

Mine is Sincerity 3581 - pictures do not do it justice at all, it is beautiful and so detailed. It also has a detachable train and beaded buttons down the back (which are never shown in pictures and are actually a key feature!!).

It cost just under £900, but looks so much more expensive because of all the detailing! I'm off to try 'my dress' on this Saturday - am very nervous that I may not fit it!

• L
    Beginner June 2012
    loony_lyds ·
    • Hide content

Mine's also a sincerity! It's 3622, got it for £660 full price. Tho I am from Stoke on Trent which is generally a cheaper area I think! ?

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

Used the search function and found this thread. I tried one on, on Satuday and LOVED it. So much so am going back for it. I felt so much more supported and even my Mum said it looks like it was made for me. Was úber comfortable too

• katgreene
    Beginner December 2012
    katgreene ·
    • Hide content

Love sincerity dresses I was stuck between 3637

& 3520

which are both beautiful and comfortable now just got to find if I can get it secondhand as cant afford it new!

• katgreene
    Beginner December 2012
    katgreene ·
    • Hide content

I WILL be sincerity bride too! Dress I tried on and LOVE LOVE LOVE is 3520 and also like 3637 both were just slightly over £800 which i know is cheap but I kindda hope I can get one on preloved or somewhere Size 16 if anyone knows of one x x x

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I negotiated mine down to 742 (Sincerity 3637) which is still a lot but it is my dream dress. Based on the pic I wouldn't have even tried it on!!! I had my heart set on another sincerity dress but couldn't find it in any of the shops. Upon reflection it would've been too pouffy I think!! I had set a budget of 800 so was very happy. Obviously it'll come in a tiny bit above after alterations but I may just not mention that to my OH!!! ;-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics