My sister is due to get married next year and we have recently received our save the date. My OH messaged her to indicate we, along with our two children would be in attendance but was advised at that stage children are not invited.
I say children are not invited but she has 2 children of her own, one 6 years old and one is 12. Mine are 4 and 10.
There are no other children in the immediate family and excluding her niece and nephew despite her own children being in attendance does not sit right with me.
Am I wrong if I don’t attend as I feel my children have been disrespected?
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...