Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

laineywhu
Beginner July 2010

Skin hair nails vitamins?

laineywhu, 31 May, 2010 at 23:26 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hey everyone,

I think this post has been done before and I WISH I had paid more attention. Ive not got long to go until the big day and lo and behold I have had some lovely spots come up on my face ☹️ I am trying to drink lots of water but I was wondering if anyone could suggest any vitamins they have used/use that might help my skin be a bit clearer, thanks!

10 replies

Latest activity by klinkbd, 4 December, 2010 at 18:59
  • atlonglast
    Beginner November 2010
    atlonglast ·
    • Hide content

I wouldnt mind knowing too. I think my skin has looked awful since we announced our wedding. Doesnt help that we only have a few months to plan it all.

• laineywhu
    Beginner July 2010
    laineywhu ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Stress is the worse thing that can happen to your skin I reckon, and your mind!

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

I swear by Zinc - one tablet every day - clears your skin up brill! I also use Quest super multivitamin time release tablets - again, one a day. These were recommended to me by my Doc because I used to catch every cold going and now I rarely have one.

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

Hmm not sure bout the skin one, but i've started taking Sea Kelp. Its supposed to make you hair grow! I have seen supplements in asda and tesco before tho that say on it "for healthy hair, skin and nails". Not sure all thats in them, but have a look. Ther not expensive either.

• Beckyv83
    Beginner September 2010
    Beckyv83 ·
    • Hide content

At the mo i am taking Tesco vitamins for hair nails and skin and they seem to be doing the job!

HTH

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

O i might be heading to the chemist on the way home from work! Smiley smile Sounds good!!

• laineywhu
    Beginner July 2010
    laineywhu ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for all your replies, Best get a move on and get to the shops!

• loobylou1979
    Beginner February 2011
    loobylou1979 ·
    • Hide content

I'm using that too-I've definitely noticed my nails and eyebrows growing stronger and quicker, so guess it's working on my hair too :-)

As a tip, this one is exactly the same as Perfectil but at a much cheaper price x

• budgetbabe
    Beginner July 2010
    budgetbabe ·
    • Hide content

Ive started taking Starflower tables, they are £7.99 in Holland & Barratt just now (half price)

my skin has been quite bad lately (thanks to implanon) but got that taken out and went back onto my usual pill and have been using these - i have noticed a remarkable difference in just over 10 days... cant recommend it enough!

• laineywhu
    Beginner July 2010
    laineywhu ·
    • Hide content

I went tesco's earlier and got some Zinc, OH said I should buy them all but then I would be tempted to take them all at the same time so I will see how I get on with Zinc, But I have wrote all the other suggestions down so I don't have to ask again if it doesnt work!

• K
    Beginner April 2007
    klinkbd ·
    • Hide content

Vitamins for Skin & Hair

Learn what vitamins to take for healthy glowing beautiful skin. Want to grow your hair faster, you can with the right foods & vitamins, learn how now! Expert health & beauty advice.

Vitamins for Skin & Hair

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics