Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

nanny plum
Beginner September 2011

Skybrights wedding report...A few mini moon pics added on page 5.

nanny plum, 20 September, 2011 at 22:17

Posted on Planning 88

Well my turn,apologies if the report is flash heavy rather than writing,i had an amazing day,out of this world. The day before the wedding my bridesmaid picked me up and we were rushing about all afternoon picking stuff up and dropping it off. We went to get our nails done which turned out to be...

Well my turn,apologies if the report is flash heavy rather than writing,i had an amazing day,out of this world.

The day before the wedding my bridesmaid picked me up and we were rushing about all afternoon picking stuff up and dropping it off. We went to get our nails done which turned out to be one girl and took over three hours to do both of us and she mucked up my bridesmaids shellac manicure which was a pain...try before you buy!.

Anyway we then picked up my two daughters and went to the hotel that we were all staying in,my suite was amazing. For dinner that night,14 went out including all my bridesmaids and family ,i almost forgot what was ahead the next day but limited myself to three drinks.

Could not sleep at all,myself and my best friend were laughing and joking..she said,gazing at my dress which was hanging up "what would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and i had it on"?..flaming kill her ha ha. We were also trying to work out events i could wear it to again..i thought as a guest at a wedding??? Surely it would not offend lol. Eventually i got some sleep but woke up..on my wedding day!! at half six and it was pouring outside. However by half eight the rain had stopped and it was bright skys to live up to my name on here all day.

Managed a huge fry up and jumped into the bath and was still in the bath when the hair and make up ladies and my other bridesmaids arrived.

My eldest daughter

My middle daughter

88 replies

• Seaweed
    Beginner July 2012
    Seaweed ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations hun! You look absolutely stunning! :-)

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Ohhh nice to see this bumped- I wasn't around when you were planning and got married!

Your report is lovely Smiley smile

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Skybright, thank you for sharing pictures of your daughters, my daughters are going to be my BMs and I really laughed when you stated that the girls burst out laughing....I'm now wondering whether to ban mine from reading anything lol Beautiful photos, beautiful family.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

So nice to see this again! This was posted the week before I got married so I rennet being a bundle of nerves and stress reading it, nice to go back in a more sane mind (!) now and re read it. You looked fabulous lady!

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you.

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Def get your girls involved. It was really great that they would read a poem and the laughter really defused all the tension in the room.

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you,it seems like a lifetime ago now eh? Good times though.

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful dress xx

• mum-wants-a-hat
    Beginner June 2013
    mum-wants-a-hat ·
    • Hide content

Sniff Sniff..... Soooooo beautiful it made me cry a little!!! I too became a mum in my teens and now have 5 children aged 19 to 4.... I can't imagine anything better than having them all share our day. Aren't we lucky??!!!! I too can't wait to be a wife and buy my first 'husband' greeting card. I just hope our day turns out to be as stunning as yours..... Congratulations xxx

• Kylie541
    Beginner February 2013
    Kylie541 ·
    • Hide content

Wow!! You look amazing. Congratulations xxx

• dharma73
    Beginner July 2013
    dharma73 ·
    • Hide content

Nanny Plum, we are getting married in the same room! what a beautiful wedding, you look simply stunning!

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

Aww thanks everyone. Dharma ....it is such a gorgeous building . Where are you going afterwards?

• dharma73
    Beginner July 2013
    dharma73 ·
    • Hide content

Livingstons in linlithgow, has a beautful garden! where did use go? x

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

Lovely .I hope you have a brilliant day. I had it in howies , Waterloo place. It was really good . Have you got a tog ?

• dharma73
    Beginner July 2013
    dharma73 ·
    • Hide content

Looked grand! not got a tog yet.......x

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

I used soul photography . Kris is lovely and very reasonable . He was a lucky find . Have a google and see what you think .

• dharma73
    Beginner July 2013
    dharma73 ·
    • Hide content

Looks like thats exactly what im looking for! Thanks x

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

No problem . If I can help with any other recommendations pm me . Kris is very unusual in that he gives you full copyright of all photos so no big expense or choosing them. You get them all Smiley smile

• dharma73
    Beginner July 2013
    dharma73 ·
    • Hide content

Thats grand thank you, have sent a mail and he has our date available! xx

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

Brilliant !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups