Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Slimming World - Today I am eating....

9 January, 2012 at 11:02

Posted on Off Topic Posts 99

I may be about to start the wankiest thread ever, but feel free to join in if you want to join in my obsession with dieting! (my thought behind it was it may give others ideas on what to eat for different meals) My menu for today: Breakfast - 2 weetabix (my HEB) with semi skimmed milk (my MEA) Lunch...

I may be about to start the wankiest thread ever, but feel free to join in if you want to join in my obsession with dieting! (my thought behind it was it may give others ideas on what to eat for different meals)

My menu for today:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (my HEB) with semi skimmed milk (my MEA)

Lunch - 1/2 a packet of uncle bens express mexican rice (2 syns), 2 x slices of ham, lettuce and cucumber (free).

Snacks - Muller light yogurt, Cherry flavour (free), grapes, banana and an apple (all free)

Dinner - Grilled chicken kebabs on skewers with onion and peppers (free) with a salad (free) and a jacket potato topped with a tea spoon of low fat marg (no idea how many sys, but guessing around 2 - 3)

99 replies

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

ok, but only til 5pm!

before:

REMOVED

After:

REMOVED

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

Wow Flow you look fab! I also missed the picture flash last week. What dress size were you before if you don't mind me asking?

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

not at all!! I was not in proportion at all, i was wearing size 18 bottoms and a 14-16 top...I am now happily kicking around a 14 for both halfs ! am working on being a 12 for the wedding, achievable if i stick to it, plenty fo time..right?! RIGHTY?!?

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You can do it!

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Twit Twoo flow!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

first fitting next tuesday..it was 3-4 sizes too big when i bought it so who knows what itl look like!!

*figners crossed*

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I can confirm there has been no increase in my trumping volume, quantity or quality.

Strange!

TMI But....

OH and I had a good laugh the first time I made it though as he did trump almost straight after it and it was so loud it hurt hahah

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Flow will you be Flashing?? i hope so!!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

ive been assured everytime ive been in to pay money off that they can, its not too complicated a design (princess style) so im not worrying...the women knows my fears about it and has said that if it doesnt fit as i would expect it to then she'd refund me and get me in another dress FOC, so she has faith!!

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm sorry to lower the tone but I just clicked on 'latest posts' and this is the first post of the page. I did wonder what you were taking about for a minute ?

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Ha ha, excellent! I'm due to make some soup this week do might have a bash at that. Can you vary the ingredients though?

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

?

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

haha not my ears no.

yes vary it how you wish, i personally don't bother with the pepper or parsnips. wasn't surw i'd easily get all the beans and stuff but lidls have a vast range! i hear you can eat it blended or chunky but i like it blended, don't fancy

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics