Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner January 2007

Slimming World vs Starbucks

Jacksmum, 15 of August of 2008 at 18:43 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2

Hi everyone,

I'm back on track with SW. I lost 6 1/2 stones and have recently put most of it back on and am really mad with myself. Basically I fell off the wagon and have not been able to get my head back in gear.

My real passion is Starbucks! I'm ok with skinny lattes - using my A choice for the milk, or going for an American with a dash of skimmed milk. What I'm trying to find out is which cake/cookie/snack might have the lowest syns? I really want to use this as my 'treat'.

I'm fanatical about the Luxury Fruit Bread which I figure/kid myself may be lower than a big creamy cake, especially if I forgo the butter and just use a scraping of jam. I know they do Fruit Salad but it is silly money and I know it won't satisfy, so I'd rather save my syns every couple of days to allow a treat.

Any suggestions?!

Thanks in advance.

2 replies

Latest activity by Jacksmum, 18 of August of 2008 at 12:20
  • Portia
    Beginner March 2007
    Portia ·
    • Hide content

Google is your friend:-

http://starbucks.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/C5B34282-3032-4630-A967-541F68E03133/6835/FoodNutritionalGuideSummer.pdf

from that list your Fruit Bread is a bit of a no-no, but from a calories perspective you'd be better off with a doughnut. Not sure how you work out your syns on SW but you have all the nutrional info on that PDF

HTH, good luck with the new start

• gemgems
    Beginner
    gemgems ·
    • Hide content

If you have any idea how much the fruit bread weighs (in grams) then I can work it out for you with the online syn calculator (if you need me to that is).

Prepare yourself though as I think it is probably over 20 syns per slice!

• J
    Beginner January 2007
    Jacksmum ·
    • Hide content

Many thanks for your help. I think they are higher than I imagined - must be made with butter! Will have to exercise more self control I think!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics