Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner September 2019

Slow Dreams reviews, Italian,wedding.

ClaraCluck100, 30 of July of 2018 at 15:26 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1

Hi there,

we are planning to get married next year in Italy, we have been looking at slow dreams as they had a good clear website, they have also sent me a couple of estimates for our ceremony.

Has anyone got any experience of this company, we obviously want to make sure it's good before we book, we are also looking in a venue in Maratea in Italy which is about a two hour drive from Naples Airport, has anyone been here at all? Any advice or reviews would be happily received Smiley smile

1 replies

Latest activity by Jason, 22 of October of 2022 at 18:36
  • R
    Beginner August 2022 Lothian & Borders
    Rosie ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

Did you ever end up using Slow Dreams? We are looking to use them for our wedding and want to hear from people who have experience with them, any advice would be great.

Thank you,

Rosie

• Jason
    Beginner September 2022 Illinois
    Jason ·
    • Hide content

Slow Dreams has a history of planning Italian weddings for the last 20 years, but does not have a significant online presence to really sell how GOOD they truly are. Because of this, we found it important to write a review and post it in as many places as possible.

My husband and I worked with Bill, Janie, and Lucia for two whole years leading up to our destination wedding in Maratea. This was an area we had never heard of before, but the photos of the gorgeous landscape and variety in venue offerings had us sold only one week after getting engaged. They had exactly what we needed for our 47-guest, four-day event on the Italian gulf of Policastro.

Their response times were excellent. Their activity and add-on offerings were impressive (adventure, sport, touristic, relaxing, you name it!), and when we wanted to do a wine tasting, they worked with local vendors to create the event for us from scratch. EVERYTHING was customizable. When we asked for a hotel map, they took the time to make one. They took care of hiring all vendors (a huge benefit since we were overseas) and the vendors did not disappoint! In short, they gave us everything we wanted.

When we found cheap flights to visit Italy in the spring before our wedding, we booked them without hesitation. We notified the Slow Dreams team that we would be coming to see the area before realizing that we had booked the trip for Easter weekend. Despite this, Lucia gladly picked us up upon arrival, drove us to see the nearby towns, took us for drinks and gelato, and showed us the venue while it was still closed for the season. She was a constant resource for us during that stay, offering to make us dinner reservations and helping us book the best hotel. When it came to wedding week and the mother of the groom’s luggage had been lost in transit, Lucia even offered to take her dress shopping. She made us feel like family.

Slow Dreams is a one-stop shop for your destination wedding in Italy. I can’t imagine our experience going so smoothly with anyone else. I was prepared to run the show when we got to Maratea, but Lucia, Giuliana, Anna, and their entire team made it so that we could fully relax and enjoy our time in Italy - no stress needed! If we could do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics