Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner September 2014

Small gift for my friend marrying abroad

future.mrs.c, 20 May, 2014 at 09:42

Posted on Planning 33

Hi everyone My best friend is going away to get married abroad. I will be giving her a 'proper' wedding present when they get back at reception. I just thought it would be nice to give her a little something before she goes. It was going to be jewellery but I know she has that now. Any ideas? Thank...

Hi everyone

My best friend is going away to get married abroad. I will be giving her a 'proper' wedding present when they get back at reception. I just thought it would be nice to give her a little something before she goes. It was going to be jewellery but I know she has that now.

Any ideas?

Thank you

33 replies

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics