Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Beginner September 2016

Small Venues Edinburgh and Glasgow

19801981, 22 of June of 2015 at 13:53 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi All,

I've just joined this website and am looking for some advice as to venues in Edinburgh and Glasgow. Myself and my HTB live down south and are planning to take a trip up to Scotland in August or September to look at venues. I am quite keen on the Rowantree and Marlins Wynd in Edinburgh so that is on the list but wondering if there are any others to consider. We are looking at 40 for the day and maybe 70ish for evening. I have a small family so don't want a big venue that everyone just looks lost in.

Has anyone got married at Marlins or the Rowantree? Would be interested on any feedback or to see any photos of how it was done out.

Thanks all...

2 replies

Latest activity by Zozo222, 22 of June of 2015 at 21:37
  • kelly17687
    Beginner May 2016
    kelly17687 ·
    • Hide content

I have been to a Wedding in Marlins Wynd, it was lovely there. Dalhousie Caste is nice, we considered it but it was too small for our numbers but would probably be ok for your numbers x

• T
    Beginner September 2015
    tash&ste ·
    • Hide content

We are marrying at the Lothian Chambers in Edinburgh then having a quiet meal at Howies Waterloo Place. They also hire out the entire restaurant for weddings and very reasonably priced. We are then having our reception - for about 60-70 - next door at Apex Waterloo Place hotel. The Max capacity for the Waterloo suite at Apex is about 80 so it isn't a huge room. Lovely bar area there too x

• Z
    Beginner September 2015
    Zozo222 ·
    • Hide content

This is a great site, lots of options... http://uniquevenuesofedinburgh.co.uk

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics