Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner September 2017

Small wedding ceremony seating plan

HappyGreenDecor711, 16 of January of 2017 at 10:47 Posted on Planning 0

Hi, so me and my fiance are having a small wedding ceremony with only close family. We're getting married by a registrar in a hotel, altogether there will only be 26 guests. My family is small and there are only 7 guests from my side. I'm trying to think of different ways I can arrange the seats so my family don't feel isolated. Any suggestions? I had thought of making each row smaller so some of his family will sit on the other side. I do however want my close family in the front rows of that side and the first seat to be reserved for my mum as she is walking me down the aisle. I was just wanting to see if anyone else had been in this position and what they had done or if anyone had any good ideas?

Thanks Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner November 2018
    MrsGraves2B ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

We are also having a small wedding with close family, this means we are going to have about 22 guests in total! We were faced with a similar problem, that my side of the family is much larger than my fiances. In order to fill the room out more we have decided that that we are going to have 3 seats per row on each side of the aisle so that there will still be about 4 rows in total. We have decided not to have specific sides for each family due to the size difference and we want our familiees to mingle as much as possible Smiley smile You could however reserve the front row for guests such as your mum and his mum who may be more eager to have the best seat!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics