Hi all,
I am wanting to have a 2024 Saturday wedding, I am not too set on any season, but I am struggling to find venues that are nicely sized for 50 people, or that don’t have a minimum number of guests for Saturday that’s way over 50.
Can anyone recommend any venues that are a good size? My tastes are pretty simple, I like old fashioned very classic decor, a small old hall would be ideal. Geographically I would consider east of England, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Norfolk.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...