Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Snyffa
Beginner October 2013

Smooch Rings

Snyffa, 29 of May of 2013 at 19:38 Posted on Planning 0 10

So i thought what the hell lets do some ring looking in the comfort of my own home, so i contacted smooch and they have a guy coming out to us on tuesday. Has anyone had an appointment and not bought from them?

Has anyone had an appointment, bought from them and finds the quality to be excellent, fair, crap etc

Tell me your stories

x

10 replies

Latest activity by Snyffa, 4 of June of 2013 at 10:48
  • Snyffa
    Beginner October 2013
    Snyffa ·
    • Hide content

Blimey no one? That doesnt bode well ?

• S
    Beginner May 2014
    Sazzle85 ·
    • Hide content

We ave bought our wedding rings from Smooch, who we came across at a wedding fayre. One f their consultants came to our home with a selection of around 250 rings. My fiancé and I looked through them all and picked out approximately 10-15 each that we both liked. I then tried rings on with my engagement ring, etc and we eventually picked the rings we both wanted. The whole process took about an hour and we much preferred this service rather than searching the high street! With Smooch we also get lifetime recoating of our white gold rings and also lifetime resizing of our rings. We also received 4 free gifts including best man cuff links and stud earrings for our bridesmaids. We thought the service from smooch was excellent and would definitely recommend!

• flowersinherhair
    Beginner April 2014
    flowersinherhair ·
    • Hide content

We had an appointment but didn't buy from them. He was alright about it, gave us time to decide and didn't pressure us. I found the rings a little expensive compared to where we will be getting our rings from - Alba Rose.

• S
    Beginner May 2014
    Sazzle85 ·
    • Hide content

We didn't feel pressured to buy either...we really liked the rings and they are a good quality. We didn't mind paying slightly more than the high street as they are going to last a life time with the recoating and resizing, which is something that you don't get at a lot of jewellers.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

We bought ours from them as my WR had to be specially shaped around my weird shape ER and they were the cheapest we could find to do it. Saleslady was nice, no pressure, tons of choice. Quality was good, they have cleaned them for us since the wedding as my H finds his getting scratched loads at work, so in hindsight maybe white gold was not a good option for him, but mine is great. Also the lady advised us correctly for which widths to go for to compliment my ER. However she sort of encouraged me to get a couple of diamonds added which I regret now as they don't look right with the diamond in the ER at all, so just make sure you're 100% before ordering.

• MrsMeldrew
    Beginner October 2012
    MrsMeldrew ·
    • Hide content

Can't recommend highly enough. Wonderful sales lady and no pressure

• D
    Beginner September 2013
    Doddyclaire ·
    • Hide content

Mine is ordered from Smooch - lovely consultant, absolutely no pressure at all, and she even somehow recognised us both, and remembered our names six months later at a crowded wedding fair! I thought the prices were reasonable, compared to high street for what I wanted, so very happy Smiley smile

• freckles87
    Beginner May 2013
    freckles87 ·
    • Hide content

We got our rings from Smooch. I really enjoyed the appointment, trying on all the pretty rings! We didn't feel pressured to buy, we just told her at the end of the appointment that we wanted to look around a bit more before we considered ordering and she didn't put any pressure on us at all. We looked around in various shops but couldn't see any we liked as much so we went with Smooch. I can't fault anything their service at all and we both love our rings!

• Snyffa
    Beginner October 2013
    Snyffa ·
    • Hide content

Eeeep Now i'm super excited haha!

• L
    Lemon Violet ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

My eldest daughter had Smooch rings for her and her husband and they were so pleased she recommended them to her sister. They then had them for their wedding in Sept. and also were very pleased.

Hope that helps

Lynne

• Snyffa
    Beginner October 2013
    Snyffa ·
    • Hide content

Well I have had my appointment, I didn't find anything that floored me with excitement Smiley sad But i Love that they can offer a service such as putting any pattern you like onto a ring etc, so i'm going to have a little look around and see what I can see elsewhere, also look into patterns and see if i fancy placing that onto a ring....*sigh* I want to find Perfection Smiley sad

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics