Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

<3FutureMrsN<3
Beginner March 2016

"Smooch Rings" ... Anyone used them?

<3FutureMrsN<3, 5 of January of 2013 at 21:49

Posted on Planning 36

Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone has used Smooch rings as I am thinking of using them but I'd just like to have some "referrals" from actual brides2be/brides. Thanks guys

Hey,

I just wanted to see if anyone has used Smooch rings as I am thinking of using them but I'd just like to have some "referrals" from actual brides2be/brides.

Thanks guys Smiley smile

36 replies

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    Surrealist84 ·
    • Hide content

i got quite a good vibe when I met smooch at a wedding fayre. I booked an appointment with them last year for tonight at 6pm. It's now 6.25 and they're still not here, just shows their customer service. Have tried calling the reps number I was given at point of booking and just rings off the hook, Plus the office is now closed...Need I say more?

• Snyffa
    Beginner October 2013
    Snyffa ·
    • Hide content

I'm norfolk suffolk boarder and had a poor experience with them. Be aware the rings they actually bring out are not made out of the metals you would actually buy them in AND some of the rings are imitations of well known and respected brands.

x

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

I've worked in a jewellers and you'll be fine with 9 or 18ct to be honest. There's not a lot in it and the white wears off eventually anyway so will need to be re-plated either way. x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics