Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daisymclazy
Beginner July 2012

Smooch/Bliss rings - are both good and how much please?

Daisymclazy, 20 June, 2011 at 21:44 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hello.

Been thinking about getting Bliss or Smooch round to show us some wedding rings - has anyone used either and got any tips? And also what price do they start from? Really don't want to get them here and find they're much too expensive! Will be wanting white gold and probably quite plain ones.

Any help much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

14 replies

Latest activity by karen945, 21 June, 2011 at 08:02
  • laura@smooch
    laura@smooch ·
    • Hide content

Hi Daisymclazy,

Our white gold rings start from £105, and have a lifetime guarantee.

We also have a price promise which basically means if you order from us, but then find another ring of the same specification and quality, we'll refund the difference and give you an additional free gift (you probably already know that you'd get free gifts for having an appointment, even if you don't order) Full details of the price promise can be found on our website.

We can also offer in interest free payment plan if that would help with your budget.

Hope that helps. If you have any questions just give me a shout...

Laura x

• avintagebride
    Beginner March 2012
    avintagebride ·
    • Hide content

Interesting........I didn't get a free gift ☹️

• laura@smooch
    laura@smooch ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi avintagebride,

If you ordered from us, your free gifts will be sent out with your rings. If you decided not to order, all you need to do is either e-mail *****@***********.**.** or call our customer service line (****) and we will get your gifts sent straight out to you. Please provide the date of your appointment, your advisors name, and if you had a quote from us, the order number on the form.

Hope that helps...

Laura x

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

We diddnt get one either...I emailed the rep and he told me that we couldnt have one as we diddnt order.

I think I have posted before my thoughts on him anyways- less than perfect.

• bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

We didnt get one either - again, because we didnt book.

• laura@smooch
    laura@smooch ·
    • Hide content

Vintage_Mini,

As above really, if you'd like to email or call us, we'd be happy to send your gifts straight out.

I know I've mentioned this before, but we really can't improve if we don't get feedback from the most important people, our customers! So please, email me (**@***********.****) and at least then we can speak to the advisor who came to see you, and investigate the issues you had with our service.

Thanks,

Laura x

• laura@smooch
    laura@smooch ·
    • Hide content

All,

If you didn't order, please email *****@***********.**.**, or call our customer service line (****)

Our advisors don't carry the gifts with them, as explained above, if you order they will be sent out with your rings, if you don't, you need to contact us and we will send them out.

Thanks,

Laura x

• avintagebride
    Beginner March 2012
    avintagebride ·
    • Hide content

I still may order yet so I'll wait. I'm off to York tomorrow to see if I can find something to fit my ER, if not, Smooch it is! My lady was lovely btw....

• laura@smooch
    laura@smooch ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you, that's good to know ?

PS - Have a fab time in York, I went a few weeks ago for the first time, and absolutely loved it!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Laura- I dont remember the date he came round now tbh- was a long while ago but he made it clear he found it an inconveinance to be at our house as he had to drive a long way!!

I assume its more of a one off with this rep as lot of other people have had good service from smooch but it put us off and we went to a high street store instead.

• laura@smooch
    laura@smooch ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's completely understandable, and I don't blame you in the least. I have a funny feeling I know who the advisor is (a gentleman that is no longer with the company) but I can only apologise again that he was rude to you.

If you'd like to email me your address, I'll try to get some gifts sent out to you without the appointment date. I know it's not much in the general scheme of things, but at least it's a little something from us to say sorry for your bad experience.

Laura x

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I cant contact you on here, your on private. I have more details of him but Obvs dont want to post them on here as its public. Can you message me via H?

• laura@smooch
    laura@smooch ·
    • Hide content

I've just sent you a PM, I think!

• RayeRaye84
    Beginner
    RayeRaye84 ·
    • Hide content

We went with Bliss Rings. Fantastic service if you're looking for something bespoke and unusual....

The rep was amazing and we received free gifts for the groomsmen and BM's.

HTH

x

• K
    Beginner October 2011
    karen945 ·
    • Hide content

We've ordered our rings from Smooch. The advisor was briliiant (Paul). We had had a look online and had a rough idea of what we wanted. OH saw a ring in the samples that was perfect for him and slightly different to what we had seen online. Mine is what I saw online but personalised with a diamond. Paul tried his best to make suggestions to work with my engagement ring but we've decided to go with a traditional band and for me to wear my ER on my right hand in the future. We can't wait for August to come when they get delivered (our request for a late date).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics