Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Suzie&Karl
Beginner January 2012

Snowflake Jewlery and Hair Accessories

Suzie&Karl, 23 July, 2010 at 15:13 Posted on Planning 0 14

I am looking for my bridesmaids but i cant really find anything i like. I needs to be as cheap as possible.

Any ideas?

x

14 replies

Latest activity by 3d jewellery, 25 July, 2010 at 09:45
  • CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

I really struggled to find nice snowflake jewellery so Lynsey made mine x

• M
    Beginner October 2010
    mrsmiller2b ·
    • Hide content

How about these for hair?

www.headpieceheaven.com/SnowflakeHairsticks.html

I'll keep looking for jewellery x

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats what i am looking for, but they are a bit pricey for my budget.

Laura - Your jewlery was gorgeous that was made. Would love to have something made but think it'll be over my price budget Smiley sad

x

• M
    Beginner October 2010
    mrsmiller2b ·
    • Hide content

What is your budget? That will help the search x

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

Ebay sometimes have some nice bits..

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Swarovski do a snowflake shaped crystal. Pic below.

If you could you drop me an email on ****@***********.**.** with the type of necklace you are after (pendant/illusion etc), how many you need and your budget and I will do my very best to accomodate your budget. I also have a discount for hitchers if you look in the directory. You might be pleasantly surprised!

Lisa x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi Suzie,

Would be good to know your budget as I'm happy to do my best to work within it. There are usually ways to accomodate budgets by using silver plated instead of sterling silver or adapting the design slightly. The necklace that I made for Laura is maybe a bit pricey for bridemaids although it might surprise you that Laura's wasn't that expensive considering it a bespoke and handcrafted with Swarovski Crystals.

I've already have a necklace made with the crystal that Lisa has posted so I'll go and get the photograph for you.

If you want to email me and talk about budgets and what sort of design you'd like I'm happy to help - ******@**************.**.**.

x

• KEBO Jewellery
    KEBO Jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I could make something for you, maybe a Sterling Silver pendant which wouldn't be too expensive

or if you wanted an alternative to a snowflake, I have a collection called Icicle, see below:-

Please do not hesitate to *****@*************.**.** if I can be of any help.

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It was excellent value for a very bespoke design, I adore it and wouldnt have thought it was in budget either to do something like that until I spoke to Lynsey x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Swarovski Crystal snowflake pendant

x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

This is Laura's necklace and if you liked the snowflake part of it that could be used on a comb perhaps if you thought a comb would suit the hairstyles.

Alternatively the main section from Laura's hairbands can also be made into a design instead of it being on a hairband
    . If you had a comb or alligator clip with the main design it would be much cheaper than the band design because there would be fewer materials used since the crystals covering the band aren't necessary.

The first crystal snowflake hairstick from the link suggested earlier is extortionate and I can definitely make a similar design cheaper.

• woo-woo
    Beginner
    woo-woo ·
    • Hide content

Some lovely items from the HIBS.

I found these sterling silver snowflake stud earrings on eBay for a fiver, they are quite cute.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/925-Sterling-Silver-Snowflake-Stud-Earrings-jewellery-/220592272303?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_FineJewellery_CA&hash=item335c52f3af

Might be nice for a flowergirl or younger BM, although I'm 29 and I'd happily wear them!

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everybody. I'll be in contact when i know exactly what my budget is, will work out how much i can spend over the weekend. Dont want to waste your time until i know what i can afford.

Everything looks amazing though! Smiley smile

x

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

If you are still looking I can get this

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics