Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsRegantobe
Beginner November 2010

So Close and just can't be bothered.

MrsRegantobe, 5 July, 2010 at 16:27 Posted on Planning 0 5

Does anyone else feel like this? It's not long now and i've still got a list as long as my arm to do and I just can't seem to move forward.

I'm feeling very gerr at my self.

Anyone got any advise on how to move my bum?

5 replies

Latest activity by belindacoles, 5 July, 2010 at 16:48
  • lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

See the thread from earlier today about wedding blues - we have started a club!!! Totally know how you feel, only advice really is to have a little break from it (if you have the time ) then chip away slowly, slowly - that's what I'm trying to do but feel totally like it's taken over our lives - mine espec! And although the day will be fab and all worth it (keeps repeating to self!) I'll be very glad to be on honeymoon, married and have my life back!

don't let the wedding blues grind you down lady, you are not alone! x

• MrsRegantobe
    Beginner November 2010
    MrsRegantobe ·
    • Hide content

Thank you.

I'll check that thread out.

Glad to know i'm not alone. ?

• Josiep00
    Beginner December 2010
    Josiep00 ·
    • Hide content

I have a bit further to go then you but can easily see how the blues can hit.

I've got to the stage where I want to book the basic things like Photographer, cars and entertainment but can't quite bring myself to do it incase I find a better deal elsewhere. I'm rather fed up of hunting around for cars and quotes now! But haven't got the blues.

Don't forget to have time away from the wedding planning!

• Chez2k
    Beginner October 2010
    Chez2k ·
    • Hide content

Yep I know how you feel. I have felt a bit like this in the last few months.

I have just started to get back into the swing of things.... but mainly because I have too. Got to get the flowers sorted (which I'm doing tommorow) and to sort out the suits.

Have a few weeks of not planning and then hopefully you'll be ready to start again.

• belindacoles
    Beginner May 2011
    belindacoles ·
    • Hide content

Im not too close yet so cant really comment... but.... MrsRegantobe just have to say that the dog in your profile pic is adorable Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics