Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arpee
Beginner August 2016

Soft drinks

Arpee, 10 of August of 2016 at 22:42 Posted on Planning 0 3

Wedding this weekend, we have gallons of wine, prosecco and beer, but no soft drinks yet. Don't want to buy loads of different things, but what would you suggest? Juice? Coke? Something else?

3 replies

Latest activity by Mrs-Riley, 11 of August of 2016 at 09:03
  • 2BMrsC
    Beginner May 2017
    2BMrsC ·
    • Hide content

I'd be inclined to go for a small selection if you can- maybe Coke, a couple of different flavours of squash and a fruity fizzy drink would probably be my selection. If you have a costco or similar cash and carry near you that you can get to, they often do mixed trays of cans of fizzy drinks that work out quite reasonably priced, so that would be an option I'd look at too.

Oh, and what about water- with some slices of lemon and/or lime in it, it's very refreshing and lots of people who don't want alcohol, or even those that don't want too much, will enjoy water! At the last wedding I went to there was a water dispenser on the bar which had a queue for it most of the time!

Good luck for this weekend- hope it all goes to plan, no matter what soft drinks you end up with!

• Justkeepswimming
    Beginner July 2016
    Justkeepswimming ·
    • Hide content

I think sparkling elderflower is a nice summer drink and fancy enough for a wedding. Maybe that and OJ

• F
    Beginner September 2017
    FutureMrsT17 ·
    • Hide content

Where's the fruit cider? Smiley winking

Soft drinks I'd probably go for coke, lemonade, Fanta and then orange/blackcurrant juice. Simples.

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrs-Riley ·
    • Hide content

How about some tasty flavours of cordial?

We actually had elderflower and soda water for our toast drink - it was really refreshing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics