Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle772012
Beginner July 2012

Solar fairy lights

Michelle772012, 15 September, 2011 at 15:54 Posted on Planning 0 1

Afternoon all,

Well i'm probably being really thick so i do apologise in advance but, i need several sets of fairy lights to decorate my venue that are safe with material as having a midsummer nights dream enchanted theme i have been looking at solar powered white fairy lights on ebay but even though they state uk wholesalers i think they are foreign i emailed asking the following

Do they turn on by themselves or can you turn them on off with a button?? ( I DONT WANT THEM COMING ON TOO EARLY)

Do they detach from the main solar panel so they can be hung without trailing leads which is the whole reason for me buying without plugs as not enough sockets and safety issue ?

i got the following answer

we can provid plug do you want buy !!!

so do any of you know the answer have you bought these types of lights if not what can i use instead?? i want them hung from ceiling mixed with white drapes either net or muslin entwined with trailing ivy

thanks for the help yet again x x

1 replies

Latest activity by 1234ABC, 15 September, 2011 at 16:07
  • 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

I don't know much about solar powered lights. I don't know if they would give you the light you want for any great length of time. You can get battery operated fairy lights which OH and i looked at getting, but then we enlisted the help of an event decorator who is sorting it all out for us. you could try this link. They have solar lights and battery lights, and well...pretty much all kinds of lights!

https://www.lights4fun.co.uk/Solar-Lights/sssc1425.aspx

HTH!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics