Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2020

SON MARROIG WEDDING MALLORCA

SonMorroigBride2020, 15 of May of 2018 at 09:13 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 3

Hi brides/grooms to be. I’m at the start of my wedding planning journey and have completely fallen in love and have my heart set on Son Marroig in Mallorca for a destination wedding venue. I’ve not really found that much online (minus watching every public wedding video and scouring all archived blogs/forums ?. So, I thought I’d start a new thread for any Son Marroig bride/grooms to be!

Im currently planning for June(ish) 2020, so have been told I’m unable to book the venue until May 2019 which is disappointing as i don’t feel like I can plan anything else until the venue is booked! Has anyone found a way to book this venue with more time to spare?

3 replies

Latest activity by SunnyIvoryFlowers82790, 27 of September of 2019 at 13:56
  • RomanticGreenCakes31527
    Beginner March 2020
    RomanticGreenCakes31527 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

I have also started my wedding planning and looking to get married in 2020. Did you have any look in booking Son Marroig or do you still have to wait until May 2019?

Any advise would be great.

Thanks,

Steph

• ExpensiveIvoryDecor43600
    Beginner August 2021 Worcestershire
    ExpensiveIvoryDecor43600 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Me and my fiance went out there this weekend to view and it was stunning but we got the same answer that you can't book for 2020 until May 2019. I think the best option would be to contact a Mallorcan wedding planner as I think they would get a better response and can give you more information on the venue.

Alicia

• E
    ExpensiveGreenFlowers47084 ·
    • Hide content

This happens a lot, it's infuriating for all vendors, myself included.

The best advice I can give is get yourself know to the venue, email often, keep it warm and positive. Enquire about lots of extras you may be considering such as the pre-wedding aperitif evening, pizza party post wedding etc etc. They will see money symbols and maybe you'll be first in line when the date opens up.

Seriously though, ask them the exact time and date you can book, write it down and make sure you have the email defeated and payment ready to send immediately. There will be other bride and groom's set on doing the same. Better still, be there in person to book.

Good luck!

Lynsey alpscelebrant

• S
    Beginner
    SunnyIvoryFlowers82790 ·
    • Hide content

Hello, did you managed to book your wedding at Son Marroig? We are looking to book for Aug 2021 and are hit by the same challenges that they wont take bookings yet. I'm nervous because I have a certain date I really want. Do you have any advice?

Thanks

Beth

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics