Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2014

Song to walk down the isle to???

Staceytred, 31 of August of 2013 at 20:26 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi im new to this site so please bare with me lol. I'm getting married July next year, in a hotel, not a church and consider the wedding march as a song that u walk down the isle to in a church

Please ideas needed!!

9 replies

Latest activity by Tizzie, 2 of September of 2013 at 13:30
  • emmieloos
    Beginner August 2015
    emmieloos ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting married in a church and not having the wedding march. I'm having Seasons of Love from the musical rent as it is my favorite song from my favorite musical. Maybe try a song thats got some sentimental value to you.

• MrsBarlowToBe
    Beginner November 2014
    MrsBarlowToBe ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting married in a hotel also,I'm walking down the aisle to Desree - Kissing You...although I'm yet to decide whether I want the actual Desree version or the instrumental version!!!

• Tiny-Tiggs
    Beginner April 2012
    Tiny-Tiggs ·
    • Hide content

Just pick a nice love song that you love.

I went for an orchestral version of Groovy Kind of Love, but my shortlist included things like Make you Feel my Love, Chasing Cars (which we used for first dance instead), True Love Ways, etc etc

• K
    Beginner September 2014
    KellyAbs ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

i am also getting married in a hotel. I am walking down the Isle to A Thousand Years by Christina Perry. As soon as I heard it it made me cry & I knew it was the one! Still makes me cry now! Amazing song! Apparently it is from the Twilight movies .... I have never seen any if them & I kind of like it that way, as I feel that if I watch them it will change my feeling for that song!

Good luck in finding something!

• D
    Beginner August 2014
    DerbyshireBride ·
    • Hide content

I'm having a string trio do a version if Andre Rieu's The Rose. I've always loved the song and the instrumental version makes me cry :-) x

• Tiny-Tiggs
    Beginner April 2012
    Tiny-Tiggs ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It is, its where Bella walks down the aisle.

Its a lovely song, I hadn't heard it before my own wedding or else it would have been in the wedding somehow. It makes me cry too. Hope you can hold it together to walk down the aisle Smiley winking

• BlossomJ
    Beginner July 2014
    BlossomJ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm having this too, but will be played by string quartet. Sucha beautiful song.

We're getting married in a hotel and not a church too.

• H
    Beginner May 2014
    Helybel ·
    • Hide content

Yeah we're getting married in a hotel too. Asked OH about his opinion on aisle music and he just said "the traditional one"....but I'm a little unsure about 'here comes the bride' for a hotel wedding

• Tizzie
    Beginner June 2012
    Tizzie ·
    • Hide content

We had the instrumental version of the WakeyWakey! version of Rhiannas We Found Love. It was the shortest walk ever and I'm not sure how I kept it together!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics