Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

sorted the hen night but just a question now!

26 June, 2012 at 09:45 Posted on Planning 0 5

As some of you will remember my little sister is 16 and i was having a tough time booking a hen night she could be involved in but that also involved drinking and dancing!

Well iv done it a hotel local to us on fridays and saturdays have dinner dances.

3 course dinner followed by a disco for24.50 and over 12's are welcome ! DONE

now there should be about 40 of us so can anyone think of any games we could play or something to make it a bit hen nighty ???

5 replies

Latest activity by irrelephant, 26 June, 2012 at 19:58
  • xlovebirdsx
    Beginner August 2012
    xlovebirdsx ·
    • Hide content

Pin the willy on the man lol (not a real man)

• Aurora Borealis
    Beginner June 2013
    Aurora Borealis ·
    • Hide content

I have never and truth or dare are the only games I can think of.

• swampy1901
    Beginner August 2012
    swampy1901 ·
    • Hide content

Try the Left/right game - use this or make up your own story. Depending on the size of the party have two or three 'gifts' and put them at opposite sides or ends of table or circle. Following the story the gifts are sent in the direction indicated (you could even add in the word 'over') and the gifts are swopped over to the person sat opposite someone holding a gfit (iyswim)

Finding Mr Wright

‘Bride’ was a shy girl who had not LEFT her house for months. She was lonely………and she realized she had reached the RIGHT age to find the RIGHT man.

‘Bride’ stood up at that moment and LEFT to check out her old stomping ground. She knew exactly what she wanted in her Mr RIGHT…………..Tall, dark and Handsome who wouldn’t be afraid to wear a ring on his LEFT hand.

‘Bride’ was on the prowl, and at her first stop, RIGHT before her eyes she saw a man whose good looks LEFT her feeling weak. She manoeuvred through the crowd, weaving LEFT, RIGHT, and LEFT again. As she got closer to him, their eyes met and it seemed like love at first sight for them both.

“FIRE!” Someone shouted. RIGHT behind them a blaze had broken out in the club, and people began to scramble to the doors. Mr RIGHT had been within her reach, but now they were swept away from each other in the commotion. He shouted his name to her, but all she caught was his last name “WRIGHT”

Once outside, ‘Bride’ was LEFT feeling hopeless with only a name to find him, “WRIGHT” she said to herself.

The following days were agonizing, knowing her Mr WRIGHT was out there but with no good way to find him. She had looked in the phonebook, but there were so many …WRIGHTS… RIGHT there on the page, she didn’t want to call everyone…… what would be the RIGHT Thing to say? “I thought I met my Mr RIGHT at the club the other night, but I only got his last name before I was swept RIGHT out the doors because of a fire.” She didn’t want to irritate people for no good reason….. she wasn’t even sure that his name was WRIGHT. It could be Bite, Flight, Knight …….. she wasn’t positive.

‘Bride’ decided that she would keep looking for Mr WRIGHT. The following weekend she LEFT her house to search for him. ASDA, M and S, the gym, ‘place of work’ and many local pubs and night clubs, but once she LEFT each stop she felt close to tears. There was no sign of Mr WRIGHT anywhere. ‘Bride’ LEFT her last stop of the night, and decided to drive to the club where she had first seen her Mr RIGHT.

She parked her car and approached the charred remains of the building. It was a stormy evening and no one in their RIGHT mind would be out alone at this hour, but she wanted to visit this spot one last time before giving up hope of meeting Mr RIGHT again. After a few minutes, Janine saw something move to her RIGHT. She knew she should have LEFT sooner. She quickly turned to see what was stirring nearby. Mr WRIGHT was approaching, looking into her eyes and smiling. “I‘ve been waiting RIGHT here every night hoping you might come back ……my name is Barry WRIGHT.”

They fell deeply in love, got married, and Mr and Mrs WRIGHT lived happily ever after……… and never LEFT each other’s side, except to visit the bathroom (that would just so be not RIGHT).

This can be really funny if everyone has had a drink or two or who are not listening properly. If you decide to include the word 'over' make sure your gifts are unbreakable because depending on your circle they may have to be thrown 'over'!!

Or you could do handbag bingo - make up bingo cards with a few random things that you would find in a hens' handbag on a night out. Leave some blanks and let the hens fill in the blanks and then play bingo using a selection of premade 'balls' or use the brides handbag and play bingo. Winner gets a small prize,

Swampy

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Waah I love that Left, Right game. Sounds brilliant.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics