Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner January 1999

South East kent budget

Joannaw44, 16 of January of 2015 at 23:19 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hello, I'm new here - I have been searching high and low and I just cannot find something that suits my budget. It's so tight with about £3000 max. Does anyone know of any places in south East kent - not thanet - that are maybe privately hired. I'm looking for registration office but a nice venue after. I was looking at Littlebourne barn but it seems a lot of effort on top - like hiring toilets etc! Apart from that would be perfect somewhere like that... Ideas anyone??? X

4 replies

Latest activity by JessicaRose, 11 of February of 2015 at 10:50
  • Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

If you have a fairly limited budget, I would recommend avoiding anywhere thats dry hire- the additional costs such as getting in toilets are incredibly costly (£400ish just for loos in Kent area for us)

You tend to get much better package deals where a venue can provide most of what you need. I've seen this place mentioned and suggested a lot on Kent wedding groups. https://www.theorangerymaidstone.com/wedding-packages/ although my geography isn't great, i'm not sure which part of Kent that is!

• S
    Simply Ceremonies Uk ·
    • Hide content

Hi Joanna

i am an Independent celebrant living in Folkestone. There are a number of stunning halls which can be hired for a reception but it would depend on your numbers.

Somewhere like Folkestone rugby club is fresh and smart with lots of free parking. Or the Red barn at Capel offers two connected barns. One for dinner and one for the evening party. I'm doing a couple of weddings this year in a field, where the meal is a vintage tea party and brides have found this a great way to cut costs. If you would like to chat a bit more, please feel free to message me via Www.fb.com/simplyceremoniesuk

Kind regards

karina

• Karen84
    Beginner July 2016
    Karen84 ·
    • Hide content

There are quite good package deals on groupon usually, good place to check out.

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

Were having our uk do in thatched barn Farthingloe, dover. It's beautiful! And a lot cheaper than most places! And has a bar!

• J
    Beginner June 2017
    JessicaRose ·
    • Hide content

Hi Joanna,

I'm on a tight budget myself & have booked The Alexandra Suite in Kent (I work there as a wedding planner too which helps!) - really recommend looking at the packages which start from £1999. Really cosy, but spacious venue!

facebook.com/TheAlexandraKent

Hope this helps! xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics