Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BubblesKM
Beginner October 2014

Southampton Florist recommendations - needs to be creative

BubblesKM, 20 of May of 2013 at 19:52 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi

I am getting married at Rhinefield House in Oct 2014. I would like to find a very creative florist that can create centrepieces incorperating big chucks/slabs of wood and greenery.

Any help/recommendations would be much much appreciated :-)

Also, any to stay away from.

xxx

9 replies

Latest activity by lisaloulou, 27 of May of 2013 at 23:21
  • DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Argh I could recommend the perfect one in the Midlands ☹️. Hopefully someone can suggest someone soon.

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

There's Georgie at www.bygeorgebespoke.co.uk She used to be a HIB on here last year and is in your neck of the woods so may travel to Southampton.

• BubblesKM
    Beginner October 2014
    BubblesKM ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Just emailed them - thanks xx

• MrsA2012
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsA2012 ·
    • Hide content

I used The Flower Shop in Chandlers Ford, but they are a chain so have shops in Southampton. They were really good at working with my budget and managed to create the perfect bouquet from my ambiguous description.

My friend also got married at Rhinefield House last year and had tall vases of decorated branches as her centrepieces. It worked really well because of the height of the room. Just another option

• BubblesKM
    Beginner October 2014
    BubblesKM ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you - will email them. The one above no longer works in Hampshire. Thank you :-)

• Perox
    Beginner October 2013
    Perox ·
    • Hide content

I'm using Emma Lappin - www.emmalappinflowers.com. She's based in Basingstoke, but I know she's done a lot of flowers at various places so I'm sure she'd be happy with Rhinefield house. She's really creative and has had some amazing ideas when it comes to us - she's the one who first mentioned we should use eucalyptus as my OH is an Aussie so I wanted to incorporate in a subtle way!

• B
    Beginner May 2013
    brickstermike ·
    • Hide content

We're getting married at rhinefield on Friday. Lynne stainer (fiorribylynne) is doing our flowers and does a lot of the wedding at rhinefield.

• BubblesKM
    Beginner October 2014
    BubblesKM ·
    • Hide content

How exciting!!! Let me know how all goes....congrats xxx

• O
    Beginner September 2014
    owlalice ·
    • Hide content

I went to a wedding fair recently at Rhinefield House, and a man called owen lavin uses wood, and other creative pieces. Definitely worth a look Smiley smile The website is www.little-lillies.co.uk

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

I'm in Southampton too but unfortunately the florist I used has since closed down.

Little Lillies are def worth a look. I saw them at a wedding fayre (about 6 years ago!) and he was by far the most creative and "different" florist at the fayre. (I loved his work but ended up going to a different florist only on a recommendation from a couple of friends).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics