Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

pammy67
Beginner April 2015

So.....you remember pair of shoes number 6?

pammy67, 26 of February of 2015 at 16:57 Posted on Planning 0 38

My lovely pink Ted Baker Anabila......well was wearing them in the office today, prob for about the fourth day, and I do spend most of my team on my bum :/....took them off to swap for my boots and noticed all the rose gold from the inner lining is comng off...waaaaaah they look rubbish and won't be any good for the pics. TB were lovely just now, really apologetic but the shoes are now out of stock......grrrr imagine what they'd be like after a few more wears before the wedding Smiley sad fizz and sympathy required please...lol xxx

38 replies

Latest activity by MrsShep, 1 of March of 2015 at 22:43
  • MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Gah, damn! I brought a few bottles x

• I-go-by-many-names
    Super April 2015
    I-go-by-many-names ·
    • Hide content

Wow, you would expect more resilient shoes from a name like Ted Baker!

Pammy they are still gorgeous shoes, what do you mean about them being rubbish for pictures, is there any wear on the outside? Surely your foot will cover the wear shown in your flash?

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

I'm guessing on shoe show off ;-) like me! Haha. I love my pics of my shoes

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

You can still have your shoe pics, just losing one angle or ask your tog to edit the gold back in them ?

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Lol you're very kind...but empty bottles pah....they accepted there was a fault from the off. I'd rather just send them back now as I wouldn't be happy with shoes that look tatty on the inside....it's my bridezilla moment Smiley smile and honestly, they've had such little wear that after I've worn them just a few more days at work they would look really awful and I LOVE the shiny bits, one reason for buying them. :/ xx

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Empty? Pfft, just open and ready to drink! ;-)

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol....on my way Smiley smile like it lots xx

• TreacleTart
    Beginner May 2015
    TreacleTart ·
    • Hide content

Awh no, what a bummer! Will they be refunding you? Does this mean you are going to buy a legendary SEVENTH pair? Or will one of the previous five get an outing instead?

• I-go-by-many-names
    Super April 2015
    I-go-by-many-names ·
    • Hide content

I think it would be a real shame not to wear them because you want a picture of the INSIDE of them, how often would you honestly look at a picture of just your shoes without you wearing them? If you're so set on having a professional picture of them, could your TOG do a shot of them in profile or with you putting them on (like below, I think these shots are lovely!)

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

At the end of the day they are faulty and if they're like this after only a very short time on my feet.....they are not cheap shoes and just because they are for my wedding and love them it's not a good enough reason in my book to accept sub-standard. If I'd paid £10 I say meh fair enough, but I didn;t and I like the gold inside - it's part of the design.

Anyway - I have found an alternative that I also like Smiley smile

http://www.elegantsteps.co.uk/rainbow-couture-by-rainbow-club-gabriella-ivory-multi-coloured-floral-satin-shoes

I want a design I can wear after my wedding so i want quality Smiley smile

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, they're gorgeous pammy!

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Won't these technically be number 9?

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Technically yes but 7&8 were really bought for SIL to be's wedding two weeks ago but can see me changing into them at night as they are more comfy Smiley smile oh and don't spill the fizz Smiley smile xx

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Would I dare spill the fizz? Why do you think I had little heels? ;-) comfynis key, 12+ hrs is a long time! Even my shoes were killing by the end !

• S
    Beginner April 2015
    Spring Bride 85 ·
    • Hide content

Oh no! Can't believe how quickly that happened. I agree if they were faulty you shouldn't accept it and I know what you mean about the "shoe shot". I rejected a pair of shoes as they were marked. At first I thought it was just a little spot on the inside of the foot but closer inspection revealed a splodge on the toe too. No-one is going to see my feet so really wouldn't matter. They were cheap too but was not putting up with faulty goods and I want my shoe shot dammit! Ended up with a pair twice the price!

I sense more shoe shopping in your future. How terrible! :p

• Karen84
    Beginner July 2016
    Karen84 ·
    • Hide content

Pammy, you need a shoe shot with all of the 'almost rans' ?

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

lol - love that idea - sadly I have been good in one aspect and sent some back or sold them on - three pairs up for sale at the mo Smiley smile

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooh they are really nice and smilar to some I've just seen too Smiley smile heel's not high enough though as my dress length has been set now aargh. I think I am going for the Rainbow Couture ones. OH isn't overly mad on them and he loved the TB's but I'm afraid it's what it's going to have to be. aaaargh lol x Not stressing about it though Smiley smile

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried ebay? Maybe, just maybe there's an exact match on there somewhere.

I'm an optimist - can you tell?

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

Ah Pammy, what a shame, if you were willing to try another pair there are some still for sale in lots of sizes here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KG8J5XO/ref=asc_df_B00KG8J5XO24660103?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&linkCode=df0&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B00KG8J5XO&tag=httpwwwshopst-21&ascsubtag=1297975797

Sorry - on ipad so can't make the link appear nice and clickable!

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aaw you ladies are so lovely Smiley smile - I've seen those and sent the link home - but typical - size 5 isn't available in most of them. I LOVE the blue patterend ones and hadn't seen those before and sods law it's the only one on a 5 but still way over £100! But I've sent it home and will have a think.........

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Lol, they are a.m.a.z.i.n.g Mrs S. Wish they did them in pink, red or blue.....lol xx

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Ah, sadly just those, champagne or ivory

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, didn't see that.....off for another squizz Smiley smile xxx

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Ooh there are some other contenders Smiley smile love the mint floral ones Smiley smile x

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Hehe, I love dotty p shoes!

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

Ooh i like this game. Buy more shoes Pammy!!

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_56308+2080626871?CMP=SSH&tmcampid=28&tmad=c&sku=P5053841861045&ci_src=18615224&ci_sku=P5053841861045&gclid=CjwKEAiAjsunBRCy3LSlz_PJqCgSJACJY7yK0hFjxh1dO1kW8EtNGXXeiR_hkTCZmB89J5fTUuu-bBoCJxPw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OOh, those are yummy delicious!!!

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Lol I'm loving this game too.....keep em comng Smiley smile xx

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, good find Ddpunk!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Womens-Ted-Baker-Luceey-High-Heel-TANGLED-FLORAL-PRINT-SATIN-Heels-Size-5-/271781415222?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f476f4936

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics