Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

pammy67
Beginner April 2015

So.....you remember pair of shoes number 6?

pammy67, 26 of February of 2015 at 16:57

Posted on Planning 38

my lovely pink Ted Baker Anabila......well was wearing them in the office today, prob for about the fourth day, and I do spend most of my team on my bum :/....took them off to swap for my boots and noticed all the rose gold from the inner lining is comng off...waaaaaah they look rubbish and won't be...

My lovely pink Ted Baker Anabila......well was wearing them in the office today, prob for about the fourth day, and I do spend most of my team on my bum :/....took them off to swap for my boots and noticed all the rose gold from the inner lining is comng off...waaaaaah they look rubbish and won't be any good for the pics. TB were lovely just now, really apologetic but the shoes are now out of stock......grrrr imagine what they'd be like after a few more wears before the wedding Smiley sad fizz and sympathy required please...lol xxx

38 replies

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

I love all of the floral ted baker shoes. These steve madden shoes are defo making me wish I could walk in heels!

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Pammy...what are you going to do!? I'm gutted for you but on the bright side...let's go shopping Smiley smile

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Lol Aly.....I have my eye on a couple of pairs.....will know by the end of the week which I'm going for.... I hope Smiley smile love the Dorry P shoes that Mrs S found so will go the local store later in the week to have look. Could kick myself as I walked past there on Friday and never thought to drop in......our Debs isn't very big and so I never saw the Cartiers and they didn't come up when I searched online either.....but next fitting is on Tuesday so I'll ask about what latitude I might have with the heel height then. You ladies are so fab...Nd funny Smiley smile

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Hehe, glad you like them! I am completely shoe obsessed. If I were the same size as you I would send you some, I have a stupid amount of shoes! Almost all irregular choice though ;-) dotty p have 20% off at the moment and free delivery over £30, their returns are the best too.

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

I love shoes but sadly can't often wear pretty ones - I have plantar fascitis which means anything too high is out and anything too flat is out!

As a result, I pretty much live in trainers and will go all out to find a pretty pair, rather than anything too sporty. My last pair were a disaster, but just found these lovelies in Matalan:

and only £18!!

No good to you Pammy! But I had to share ?

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

I've had a double knee op bekkijane, I can't really wear them either but they're so pretty!

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Court-shoes-ORCHID-Irregular-Choice-/321457846338

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics