Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2010

special thank you gifts for mums

MrsRob2be, 23 March, 2010 at 13:18 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi all,

My Mum has been so amazing with my planning and i really want to get her something special as a huge thankyou, and not just the traditional bouqet that everyone gives.

does anyone have any ideas??

Thanks in advance!

7 replies

Latest activity by MJS84, 23 March, 2010 at 21:47
  • millymolly83
    Beginner August 2010
    millymolly83 ·
    • Hide content

I brought my mum some gorgeous earrings. Just as an extra little thank you present.

• GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

I got mine a silver personalised photo frame. It's engraved with our names and wedding date and "our daughter's wedding.

from ebay - £12 total, inc engraving and P&P!! She loves photos and personalised things so will love this!!

• BonnieLass
    BonnieLass ·
    • Hide content

We went for a necklace from Hot Diamonds for my mum & a necklace from swarovski for OH's mum.

• M
    Beginner June 2010
    MJS84 ·
    • Hide content

I like geordie's idea so much i did the same - sorry geordie but thanks for the idea? did the same for OH's mum too but slightly less personalised, we are going to put a photo of their choice in it. x

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

A lovely piece of jewellery!!....but I would say that...it's obviously a bit of a passion of mine! ?

• Chez2k
    Beginner October 2010
    Chez2k ·
    • Hide content

I also pinched Geordie's idea and got my mum and OH mum's personalised photoframes.

I am also going to get my mum a swarovski pen as she keeps on eyeing mine up and will get OH's mum something extra as well.

• L
    Beginner October 2010
    LauraJaneRush ·
    • Hide content

I love the idea of the personalised photo frame, can I ask where you got it from and whicher seller?

Thanks

x

• M
    Beginner June 2010
    MJS84 ·
    • Hide content

The seller was penncom_ltd [View:http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/EngraveMeAGift_Photo-Frames_W0QQ_fsubZ1078838013QQ_sidZ901806263QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322:550:0] hopefully the link will work for you, i am really pleased with the two i received x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics