Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

SillyWrong
Beginner October 2014

Spray on tights ... ??

SillyWrong, 8 of April of 2014 at 11:44 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

Someone was telling me about some kind of spray on thing that you put on your legs if (like me) you have legs so white they have a tinge of blue to them - but hate fake tan or wearing tights (not a good look with a summer dress!)

Thing is, I can't remember who was telling me or what the product was called!!

5 replies

Latest activity by Perox, 8 of April of 2014 at 15:23
  • DrBuffles
    Beginner August 2014
    DrBuffles ·
    • Hide content

Sally Hansen - Airbrush legs.

I've never used it but apparently it's quite good. I did use something similar from Soap and Glory once though and had to do it in my shower cubicle and even then my entire bathroom also got a tan. Took the shine off it a bit, having to clean the bathroom before I went out (or facing it with a hangover the next day!)

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

Thanks! Urgh, nightmare. Garden job then, so long as there's no breeze!! Was it a good look?

• DrBuffles
    Beginner August 2014
    DrBuffles ·
    • Hide content

Yeah, just bare it in mind before you put your finger on the trigger!!

It was good but i prefer rub in instant tan - personal pref though.

Just had a quick peek at the reviews on Boots' website and they are all good but a couple mention using a tanning mitt to apply rather than spraying due to mess.

Also, keep it in mind it will streak/wash off as soon as it gets wet but if I remember correctly you are abroad somewhere sunny and gorgeous for your wedding so not an issue.

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

Thanks - it's not so much for the wedding - we're over in Spain in a couple of weeks and I am NOT summer ready!!

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

depends on how its reacts to sweat, gross as that sounds.

• Perox
    Beginner October 2013
    Perox ·
    • Hide content

I used to use this a fair bit when I was at uni - I remember a bunch of friends and I covering ourselves in it before our leavers ball, went on really well and gave a really nice cover. Though the spray really does go everywhere - definitely attempt with a mitt!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics