Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner June 2023 Gloucestershire

Spray tan help!

Holly, 28 of February of 2023 at 09:15 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 8
I am getting married in June and wanted to have a nice glow, nothing too much. But I’m stuck with what salon to go with as most offer Sienna-x spray tan and I can only find one salon who can do St Tropez near me.

I’m worried as I am fair skin, with freckles and red (ginger) hair. I was planning on having a trial spray tan a few days before my makeup trial in a few weeks but not sure whether to go for Sienna-X or St Tropez?
I have done some Googling and some people say Sienna-x can go orange? But these were posts from a while ago so not sure if this is still the same case now?
Thanks in advance!

8 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 4 of April of 2023 at 15:31
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I had Sienna X and it was brilliant, as it develops with your natural pigmentation so does not go to dark and obviously fake. It looked so natural and people thought it was a real tan. Also doesn't smell or stain. I had it the Thursday night, wedding on Saturday, showered on the Friday evening and was perfect, would thoroughly recommend. if you have not had before then I would say have trial first

• H
    Beginner June 2023 Gloucestershire
    Holly ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your quick reply! I’ve contacted a nearby salon who have said they can use 8% on me for a nice glow - thinking of going for this and seeing how it goes! Thanks!
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think I had 8, so yeah do I trial and see how you feel and can go up if you want to x
  • M
    Dedicated October 2023 Greater Manchester
    MrsM2B ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, did the colour come off on your dress at all?
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Nope, was really impressed!

• S
    Beginner January 2032 Monmouthshire
    Seena ·
    • Hide content

I am feeling very feel

• K
    Savvy August 2023 Co Londonderry
    Katherine ·
    • Hide content
    Ooh following as just been thinking about tanning for my wedding in august. The thing that puts me off is the smell and wether it will stain. Defo going to trial some first to see.

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The Sienna X one does not smell or transfer and looks so natural as evenly colours with your natural pigmentation, this was mine on the day, and soo many people thought it was real!

Spray tan help! 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics