Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner May 2014

Stag Do Ideas??

Jes22, 11 of February of 2014 at 19:44 Posted on Planning 0 4

What are everybodies H2B's doing for their stag do? My H2B is really struggling to find something that everybody can join in with for his stag do. His dad has had health issues but will join in with most things, his step dad doesn't drink and his cousin who we are very close to is on the larger side so it rules out anything with a weight limit. We've ruled out go karting, go ape. He wants an activity that everybody can join in with then they'll go out for food and drinks afterwards, his step dad can then go home if he doesn't want to stay around the drinkers

4 replies

Latest activity by *Pugsley*, 11 of February of 2014 at 21:55
  • k.j.w
    Beginner June 2017
    k.j.w ·
    • Hide content

Hey my friends H2B went clay pigeon shooting in brighton in the afternoon (and then went out drinking in the evening). They all dressed up like English Gentlemen & looked quite good too.

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

My OH is off to Krakaw for a weekend of beer, strippers and boyish activities like go karting and AK47 shooting.... This obviously doesn't help you though as they're all things that your OH can't do.

If I was your OH I would say just go for food & drinks. If the stepdad doesn't drink then he might already be used to being the only sober one around drunk people & it not bother him or like you said, he can leave earlier.

Or what about a theatre thing? Near where I live there is a theatre thing called Fuerzabruta at The Round House in Camden which has interactive theatre... That might be good fun for your OH??

• J
    Beginner May 2014
    Jes22 ·
    • Hide content

My OH step dad only stopped drinking just before christmas as he has a problem with drink so don't want to tempt him either ? I've told him it's probably best to do 2 stag do's one that's just an activity then a meal and drinks, it's not easy finding something that suits everybody. I'll suggest the clay pigeon shooting though. Thanks x

• C
    Beginner July 2015
    celticcurl ·
    • Hide content

What about archery or rifle shooting. Both great fun and size/fitness not a factor.

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Oh I se, sorry, I wrongly assumed he just didn't drink as opposed to can't drink because it's become a problem.

In that case, I think your OH should do a meal... A big curry or something one night & then a proper night out another night. Then people can opt in or out to whatever they can do.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics