Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner September 2012

Stag Night Worries - Help!

hp1986, 6 September, 2012 at 10:08

Posted on Planning 84

This is my first post in here... Let's start by telling you the full story... I have had 2 hen nights and am no prude when it comes to these sorts of things. I had a stripper, in a pub, for about 10 minutes and he did a silly little dance for me, then asked who else i wanted to embarass. I was fully...

This is my first post in here...

Let's start by telling you the full story... I have had 2 hen nights and am no prude when it comes to these sorts of things. I had a stripper, in a pub, for about 10 minutes and he did a silly little dance for me, then asked who else i wanted to embarass. I was fully clothed. The other hen night was more of just a night out.

My OH, had his stag weekend last weekend, and his best men organised two strippers to come to the apartment they were staying in, they did a 'lesbian' sex show, they made him strip completely naked & put him in a swimming pool full of jelly with the strippers & he had to wrestle them. Then they made him lick stuff off them. Then he was put on a lead and walked around (still naked), and then they served them all laughing gas.

I am feeling so sick about it & am not enjoying the run up to my wedding. The only solace i can take is that my OH didn't organise it, it was his stupid best men.

Am i being totally irrational or do other people agree that they've gone a bit too far?! They keep trying to compare it to my stripper, but it's totally different when I didn't have to lick another persons body, I only had one, he didn't do any live sex acts in front of me, and i didn't have to touch him!

HELP! I feel like i'm going insane!!!

84 replies

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Theres more than one jelly/ladies combo on offer in the UK?! Wowzers, had no idea there was that much demand for it!

*must check those receipts hidden in MrMinis wallet left over from his stag*

welcome to Hitched by the way! Great way to make friends!

• clarehj
    Beginner April 2012
    clarehj ·
    • Hide content

Hi HP

I really would try to let it go - two girls who you can pay to take their clothes off and wrestle in jelly are no threat to you and your relationship - the boy clearly loves you to marry you!

I think you need to let it go - your h2b was obviously drinking a lot and probably would not have wanted to seem like a killjoy by saying no to the things his dudes had organised.

Try to wipe the mental images and know that it was a one off!

Clare

x

• M
    Beginner November 2012
    MrsMtobee ·
    • Hide content

I would just like to clarify that the girls i mentioned offer this service off their own backs and is nothing to do with me or my business. pesonally i think its tasteless

thank you for quoting what i said but maybe you should consider this mini...i replied to this post offering an alternative view to try and help someone put their mind at rest, i wasnt expressing my personal opinion. with regardsto your previous comment stating you would cancel the wedding immediately, burn your wedding dress, shot?? the best man and possibly tar and feather the groom in the street " well im sure that has mede the poor girl feel on top of the world, i bet that was exactly the kind of advice she was seeking when she joined

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Surely - surely - it was obvious that Mini was joking? No?

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Erm...clearly I wasnt being serious. Its impossible to buy small quantaties of tar anyway ?

it may be tasteless- but at least they arnt doing anything *intamate* eh?!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

apaz not Footlong- I am known for my medieval forms of retribution. I put MrMini in the stocks last week for leaving the loo seat up.

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I thought that warranted being hung, drawn and quartered. ? I must brush up on my medieval crime and punishment.

• M
    Beginner November 2012
    MrsMtobee ·
    • Hide content

Sorry to spoil the party girls but im not interested in puerile behaviour so i shall leave you to it

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

says the lady who runs the jelly/strippers combo....

please don't flounce- we havent even got to know you!

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

Wowsers. Ok I wouldnt be happy either but it's done now. He didn't set out to do it and im sure he realises how upset you were. You do need to let it go now. If its any consolation he isn't the first and won't be the last to be dragged into silly stag doo antics.

• venart
    Beginner June 2013
    venart ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wait.. you mean that's not how you make friends?! I've been going about this all wrong!!

And OP, you've had all sorts of different views on the subject. I hope it's helped you sort through what you're feeling. If he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, let it go, just so long as he recognizes exactly why you're upset about it - he didn't tell you the whole story, not taking responsibility for it, acting entirely out of character (from what I can tell anyways).

And as far as the peer pressure thing, I asked Ant what he would do in a situation with all his mates trying to get him to do something he didn't want to do (I didn't describe this exact situation, but was vague about it), and he was very firm with responding, "I'd tell them to *** off!" So there you have it, how to stand up to peer pressure.

This thread has made me want to have a private word with Ant's best men about their stag do, though. I've heard stories of their friends stag dos, and sure they've involved strippers in the past, but nothing even remotely like this story!

• tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content

I can't believe I was at stupid crappy work while this was going on!

Mini, can I hire you for when my OH misbehaves, please?

OP, after a few comments from you it sounded like you had already started feeling better about the whole thing. I too would have been horrendously offended and peed off and would definitely have cried about it for at least 3 or 4 days. We're girls, it's what we do! Unfortunately, my boy is also like yours and hates when I cry about things that he thinks are stupid (pretty much anything!) His response to anything negative is shouting and getting himself all worked up and in a strop. We had a massive 'thing' last year and I nearly left him over it. Even now I'm not 100% sure I believe his explanation, but as with yours, it was very out of character and I know he would never get himself in a situation like that ever again. It came down to giving up on us, losing the man I love and always having the doubt whether I did the right thing or not, or trusting him, forgiving him, moving on and being happy. I hope you get things sorted and can get excited about your wedding again Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner September 2012
    hp1986 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

^^ This is really helpful - thankyou x

• H
    Beginner September 2012
    hp1986 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Also very helpful - thankyou x I feel much better after reading everyones comments and am starting to look forward to my wedding again - and a large glass of wine this evening!! x

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? ?

• S
    Beginner June 2014
    sarahjane1990 ·
    • Hide content

Too far in my eyes. id go mad!!! hope it doesnt ruin your big day!! :-(

xxx