Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sara
Curious August 2022 Surrey

Stag Party!

Sara, 24 of April of 2022 at 08:50 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2
Hello all, my OH is going on his stag do this weekend coming - starting on 28 April. Is anyone elses?? (Out of curiosity, we can be in it together!) 😁

I wanted to ask if anyone got their OH a gift for their stag do? I want to, as I'm really excited for him. Some silly pants or a little card to put in his suitcase or something. I know it's not necessary though and don't want to interfear in the lads plans!
I am grateful that my OH has nice friends 🙏🤣
Let me know what you think xx

2 replies

Latest activity by snowshine123, 24 of April of 2022 at 21:11
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    If you want to do something I would say do it discreetly. The Stag is the boys time and is lovely you are excited for him I wouldn't so anything to OTT as he will get more ribbing fro his mates.
  • S
    Savvy June 2022 Greater Manchester
    snowshine123 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, my H2B is off on his stag do this weekend too :-) I also agree with Charlotte to get something discreet and subtle if you wish to get him a gift. I'm not going to get him a gift (and don't expect him to get me one), as I feel we've spent enough on the wedding and we're not really into getting gifts for each other. Our love language is more towards spending quality time. But by all means get one :-D

Hope our boys survive the trip haha!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics