Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsGray2B2012NYE
Beginner January 2001

Star Tiara

MrsGray2B2012NYE, 16 August, 2011 at 20:38 Posted on Planning 0 15

Hello everyone!! I'm on the lookout for a tiara which has stars in to match our theme, I've found one which I have put a piccy of below but at £145 I'm struggling to justify spending that much on just a tiara. Just wondering if anyone has seen any with stars in on their travels?! Big thank you xxx

15 replies

Latest activity by Kayren, 16 September, 2011 at 20:24
  • leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.blossom.co.uk/ dont know if theres anything on here- this is where i got my side thingy from- on here its £88 and i paid £140 to the bridal shop ??

• avintagebride
    Beginner March 2012
    avintagebride ·
    • Hide content

How about this?

• SweetheartVintage
    Beginner December 2009
    SweetheartVintage ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I can easily create you a tiara using Swarovski star crystals.

Please contact me if you would like me to do you a quotation: ****@*****************.**.** my website is www.sweetheartvintage.co.uk

Thanks,

Anna

• MrsGray2B2012NYE
    Beginner January 2001
    MrsGray2B2012NYE ·
    • Hide content

Awww thanks guys - I'm was getting completely lost with this one and would like to tie it in with my theme Smiley smile xxx

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

One of my suppliers has this one it would be 14.99

• S
    Beginner May 2013
    sgreen ·
    • Hide content

Its a little hard to tell as its not the best quality photo, but that tiara looks much, much better quality than most, you can see why it is more expensive.

But then as you'll probably only wear it once is it worth it?

• J
    Beginner July 2013
    JOd1981 ·
    • Hide content

I too am having a star themed wedding also not getting married until 2013 though so some things I have not looked at yet.

I would suggest finding people that make them from scrath maybe better that is quite a lot to pay.

• MrsGray2B2012NYE
    Beginner January 2001
    MrsGray2B2012NYE ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.fairytaletiaras.co.uk/moreinfo.php?imagename=CRYSTAL_STARS

That is the link of the one that I have found so far, wouldn't mind if I could pop in and see it but it's so far away!! Think I will definitely look into having one made but think I need to find my dress first in case that affects the colours I want. All I know is I definitely want it sparkly, if I do spend a lot I would definitely make sure I got some use out of it - might just wear it around the house haha!! Thanks for all your help, will get researching Smiley smile xxx ?

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I'd be able to make you something specifically for you, and it wouldn't be £145.

I have got this pin on my site, but it's not a 5 point star, but just to show you a different style too.

And this is a Happy Client who wanted a Star Fish hair comb.....

Please feel free to email me if I can help further or sketch some designs for you. ****@****************.***

Thanks

Katie

• Blairwitch
    Beginner July 2005
    Blairwitch ·
    • Hide content

Kerri is on holiday for a minute but please email her, she is totally underpriced for the work and materials that she uses - a total perfectionist to say the least and she can make anything you want:

http://www.starstruck-designs.co.uk/bridaltiaras.htm

• J
    Beginner July 2013
    JOd1981 ·
    • Hide content

I found a really nice star boquet on this site also.

• MrsGray2B2012NYE
    Beginner January 2001
    MrsGray2B2012NYE ·
    • Hide content

Oooh wow that bouquet is lovely - loads of ideas yay Smiley smile xxx

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I can make a bespoke design using Swarovski Crystals and star elements and a design similar to the one you like would cost approximately £60.

I do have some star/snowflake ideas already you might like

This could be adapted to use stars in place of the butterflies. The height of the designs can be exactly what you want it to be.

Another Hitcher CupcakeQueen had this for her bridesmaids and this for herself

I supply to bridal shops and as an example of the prices they can charge this sells for £300 whereas it's £70 direct!

If you want to discuss a bespoke design feel free to email me at ******@**************.**.**. My bespoke service is totally free of charge and I'd work with you to create the design you want. I was going to get some more ideas from my website, www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk but it appears to be having technical problems right now so have a look at Facebook in the meantime www.facebook.com/lynseysdesigns1.

Thanks

Lynsey

• J
    Beginner July 2013
    JOd1981 ·
    • Hide content

I know so exciting when you can find stuff like this.

Good luck with the star hunt.

• babyw
    Beginner
    babyw ·
    • Hide content

If you are still looking I would be happy to help make you something to suit your budget. Feel free to email me **************@*****.**.**

• Kayren
    Beginner October 2011
    Kayren ·
    • Hide content

I have this tiara if your interested - if you would like a couple of pics emailed - no problemo️⭐️.x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics