Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Hampshire

Starting up in business

Tina, 11 of July of 2024 at 07:59 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

HI all, bit of a weird one, but how do people feel about the wedding dress industry - is it thriving or just ticking along. I'm in two minds as to where to start up a second hand / preloved dress shop as firstly I love this industry & secondly I tried to sell my dress I wore ( it was amazing ) and find that everyone wants to try it on first, as I can totally appreciate so very difficult to sell online. I want others to experience the wonder of the dress, get it reused rather than stuck in box, and ultimately also save brides a bit of money on buying their dress as preloved.

Opinions welcome from all ..good & bad thanks

3 replies

Latest activity by Ashton, 2 of September of 2024 at 18:48
  • O
    Beginner July 2024 Monmouthshire
    Ostin ·
    • Hide content

Nowadays, many people conduct business online and set up virtual workspaces which have become commonplace for many virtual businesses, startups and small companies. Using a virtual office address allows you to run your business efficiently without spending money on renting a physical office space. Working in a virtual space is convenient to find expert addresses to register your business, receive mail and messages, and have access to digital assistants who can perform administrative duties. Using a virtual office allows you to save big money, because instead of buying rent, utilities and a work gadget, you pay for the services that your business actually needs.

• M
    Beginner November 2024 Kent
    Monica345 ·
    • Hide content

The wedding dress industry is complex. Second-hand dresses offer sustainability and affordability. However, selling online can be challenging due to the desire to try on dresses. Consider a hybrid model, virtual try-ons, and partnerships to succeed in this market.

• N
    Somerset
    Notevery ·
    • Hide content

I think a second-hand or preloved wedding dress shop could be a great idea! I had a similar experience with my own dress and found it tough to sell online because people want to see and try on the dress first.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics